notifications on desktop

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Anyone having issues with notifications on the desktop version?

Shows up as blank when i select to see them.

Light or dark mode doesnt make a difference.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I don't know what's up lately, but I basically have to log in every time I refresh the page over the last few weeks, using either my phone, my tab or my PC.

I went like two months logged in continuosly, and then one day it just decided that I have to log in every five minutes like a light switch.

I can even have a page open in my browser, open another and need to log in again lately.

Anyone else having similar issues?

benn0

Baked
User ID
I don't know what's up lately, but I basically have to log in every time I refresh the page over the last few weeks, using either my phone, my tab or my PC.

I went like two months logged in continuosly, and then one day it just decided that I have to log in every five minutes like a light switch.

I can even have a page open in my browser, open another and need to log in again lately.

Are you using incognito mode or something like that? I know everytime I close my browser I have to login again

ThaliaGreen

Vegetating
User ID
There's probably something to do with ip addresses as well. Every time I change location on my VPN I have to log in again, but if I switch back to a previous location, it remembers me and I'm logged in again.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
There's probably something to do with ip addresses as well. Every time I change location on my VPN I have to log in again, but if I switch back to a previous location, it remembers me and I'm logged in again.
I've noticed that too. If my cell changes tower it'll make me log in again.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Are you using incognito mode or something like that? I know everytime I close my browser I have to login again
Defo no incognito on my end. I think it's got something to do with hotspotting off my phone, and when the cell tower changes it'll assume I'm a different network.

Strange how it only started happening a few weeks go. Today it's that bad I can log in, immediately open a thumbnail and it'll ask me to log in again haha.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

No

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
@ VinDeezle

It’s a security measure,,

annoying yes ,but I like it coz if I got a visit and not enough time to log out they could find out too much and that could mean a bad day in court.

Im surprised you could stay logged in for so long.
That is all good with me and a good measure. It was always like this on my phone and tab (logging in most visits), but I noticed my PC started doing the same thing recently after ages of bring logged in and I assumed it was some issue with cookies or something. I was just surprised that I managed to stay logged in so long at first.

Also noticed that it asks me for cookie access every time I visit now as well, whereas when I was logged in for ages I never got the cookie request so I'm pretty sure windows has changed some type of browser settings as well.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
You've been hacked 🤪😅

Haven't made it past about 9.30 , 10pm lately , been way too smashed

After last yrs debacle weather wise , it's nice having the jars full and plenty of real nice smoke with a nice variety a taste's and smells , and colours

Haven't had the urge to smoke up some oil I've made , hash is 55% bubble hash MC Haven't touched that lately which tells the buds are real nice

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Haven't been hacked yet. But I did trigger a trojan virus once. That's a terrifying experience hearing each hard drive start up after each other and screaming their heads off as the infection is going right through each HDD.

That was my introduction to viruses, and how to clean up to recover files before scrubbing them clean with D-Ban before I could re-use them. About a week later we got there, lol.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Haven't been hacked yet. But I did trigger a trojan virus once. That's a terrifying experience hearing each hard drive start up after each other and screaming their heads off as the infection is going right through each HDD.

That was my introduction to viruses, and how to clean up to recover files before scrubbing them clean with D-Ban before I could re-use them. About a week later we got there, lol.
Mine was a coin mining script from a shoddy copy of total war Rome ages ago lol. Noticed that me GPU usage was running close to 100% most of the time when I wasn't using the PC. I'd cease activity and within a few mins I'd hear the fans go crazy.

At least they had to courtesy to mine while I wasn't gaming lol. Quite the polite piece of malware.

Well that and bonzi buddy back in the day.

Top Bottom