Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
enough you two find some where else for your crap.
how sad do you have to be to come here with that shit.
this is not a thread about your shit go start one and take it there.
58563366.jpg

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I started my grow diary and it locked, and that's just so its is uninterrupted.
Green crack and Girl scout cookies
So i made this thread, feel free to ask questions make suggestion's or tell me i am wrong, go for it lol.
sorry guys this is not my forum but it is my thread and if you are going to bully people then fuck off.
this is not the time or the place.
ive seen too many diary’s fucked up in the past ,so I totally understand why you locked your thread.

I am also sick of seeing newcomers turned off by the shit that gets thrown at them by insecure idiots that think they are above them ..

Banter is fun shit ,,but too often it becomes personal with the same old boring shit being slung about.

its Enough to turn new members away from this place ,,,
which is what we do not want ,,,

It would be much easier and much more pleasant to get rid of the rot that is already here.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
enough you two find some where else for your crap.
how sad do you have to be to come here with that shit.
this is not a thread about your shit go start one and take it there.
You made 47 posts on my thread, with no knowledge about the topic, just shit posting

Ya get what you reap around here, remember you started the shit JAF

You can get fucked sedge, I never get stuck into newbies unless they start shit like this cunt, haven't even give this cunt a hard time yet

We all know who the are cunts to new members are around here, why don't you get stuck into them when they do ???

Pedro de pacas

User ID
ive seen too many diary’s fucked up in the past ,so I totally understand why you locked your thread.

I am also sick of seeing newcomers turned off by the shit that gets thrown at them by insecure idiots that think they are above them ..

Banter is fun shit ,,but too often it becomes personal with the same old boring shit being slung about.

It would be much easier and much more pleasant to get rid of the rot that is already here.
Delete me account them cunt

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID

I dont think he get that people read the posts to get info when they join and there he is shitting all over the place it puts people off.
Even before your first run in with him you know he is a twat.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I dont think he get that people read the posts to get info when they join and there he is shitting all over the place it puts people off.
Even before your first run in with him you know he is a twat.
So you go on his thread and throw your vast knowledge of the Aussie cannabis business, of course your going to get shitposted.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Dude if you want to talk about the topic fine.
But if your going to bitch and make it all about yourself like some five year old child then you're not wanted here.
Have some self respect.
Fuck off clown, 47 posts on a thread you know nothing about, yoor the bitch trying to make it all about yourself

You're are also a waste of time, keep ya garbage out of my threads, and no need for me to return the favour

still got 40 + posts here I reckon JAF

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

Maybe it’s time to take an iron fist approach @Sedge ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom