New site sponsor, DC Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
The lack of transparency wasn't the obscuring of ownership, only a fuckwit would make it clear they were selling illegal wares in an illegal climate.

The problem comes when someone who's obscuring ownership markets themselves as a third party. It's dodgy business, should have used the forum and put some test grows out from independent members or just kicked back and let the product gain momentum itself.

Then there's tall poppy syndrome, lol.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
It’s a bit disappointing dc is no longer a sponsor. It’s a two way street. I’d prefer to avoid customs if I can. If some don’t approve your not obligated to purchase from them but don’t fuck it up for others.

They still providing a good local service, I’ll buy from them when there stock levels are replenished.

Also nothing wrong with free trade, if members want or choice to share goods that’s up to them nothing wrong with expanding your bean stash.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
The reason they are not sponsors now they said is because there is no benefit to them of being a sponsor here so how can TSE encourage sponsorship without benefits?

Sugar

Baked
User ID
and you would think being sponsors, TSE would look after them and not allow anyone put shit on them and certainly not put them on the discourage so it made it very difficult to post.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
sorry, for all the individual posts, I think of other stuff after I post...

having said the above, I still didn't like the deceptive way they marketed themselves but also understand it was a first and a big learning curve for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom