New member & new scripts

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
welcome to TSE. I got me med script a while ago but can't bring myself to pay for green tbh. I filled a script once and stopped there as I realized having the script helps with possession charges. They'll never be able to look at me stash and know it's not medical lol. I'll go six months clean before I pay that much for weed.

You've come to the right place, one of the kinder forums I've had the pleasure of inhabiting. You grow yourself or stick with scripts?

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Welcome along for the ride stumpygreen. Congratulations on winning the raffle and with your meds arriving at the same time I imagine your having a good day ! 😀
I use that same brand of meds to fill the gap when I have none of my own, it's as cheap as you'll find but nothing beats your homegrown!!!

Stumpygreen

Germinating
User ID
welcome to TSE. I got me med script a while ago but can't bring myself to pay for green tbh. I filled a script once and stopped there as I realized having the script helps with possession charges. They'll never be able to look at me stash and know it's not medical lol. I'll go six months clean before I pay that much for weed.

You've come to the right place, one of the kinder forums I've had the pleasure of inhabiting. You grow yourself or stick with scripts?
Hi VinDeezle, yeah scripts are a little expensive, I have grown before and now have become more aware of strains and effects and looking to get more specific with my growing to support my medical need’s without having to break the bank

Stumpygreen

Germinating
User ID
St
Welcome along for the ride stumpygreen. Congratulations on winning the raffle and with your meds arriving at the same time I imagine your having a good day ! 😀
I use that same brand of meds to fill the gap when I have none of my own, it's as cheap as you'll find but nothing beats your homegrown!!!
Stoked med180 thanks

Top Bottom