Natural PK booster

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
What's some really good natural PK boosters for soil and other foods for soils, or anyone got a recommended hydroponics nutrient that are just as good in soil ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

puggle6

Baked
User ID
These 2 come to mind

the first one used to be the original "Alaska Pure"

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
These 2 come to mind

the first one used to be the original "Alaska Pure"
Shall order them and try them out

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Here is another but it's expensive

The organic boosters have a much lower % and you will use more of them (there are hybrid mineral/organic mixes)

3combs

Germinating
User ID
I've used canna bio and boost, prefer boost, both defintely add trichs but you pay for it. Same as Indy, also use canna pk 13 14. When you ask natural guess you're not looking for synthetic made pk. Seaweeds have differing amounts of K. Bat guanos also like the sea bird guanos have differing levels of P.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Are you using this pugs? I am looking for something to get things ripening a little quicker
I will be using the NovaMax Bloom from the same mob and the Final Part.

I used them ages ago but the orig brand was General Hydroponics and was bought out by Scotts (owned by Monsanto) so stopped using them, they even ended up pulling out of Australia eventually.

Somewhere along the way the orig people got to keep their recipe and is available again under the Terra Aquatica brand.

Very economical and piss easy single part, Pug approved lol

Last edited:

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I will be using the NovaMax Bloom from the same mob and the Final Part.

I used them ages ago but the orig brand was General Hydroponics and was bought out by Scotts (owned by Monsanto) so stopped using them, they even ended up pulling out of Australia eventually.

Somewhere along the way the orig people got to keep their recipe and is available again under the Terra Aquatica brand.

Very economical and piss easy single part, Pug approved lol
Owned by Bayer. Monsanto doesn’t exist any more since Bayer bought them out in 2018. Pretty sure they’ve also rebranded general hydroponics to that terra aquatica, still the same company though.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Owned by Bayer. Monsanto doesn’t exist any more since Bayer bought them out in 2018. Pretty sure they’ve also rebranded general hydroponics to that terra aquatica, still the same company though.
TA is the original makers of General Hydroponics Europe which was sold to Scotts as I said above

They pulled out of Europe (and Australia), TA got their rights back somehow along the way

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Here is another but it's expensive

The organic boosters have a much lower % and you will use more of them (there are hybrid mineral/organic mixes)

Potassium sulfate is approved in organic production and is 48 to 56% potassium. Fish bone meal is also and is 8% phosphorus. The stuff I stock is micronised and water soluble with high levels of calcium and some N as well. Just go easy due to elevated sodium.

Top Bottom