N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
That's why Kluger died and ressurected, he had been smashing it for a couple weeks then had a break for about a week when he came down coast to get me. The night we get to his place first thing he does is stack a bomber and dropped instantly. As quick as U build a tolerance seems you lose it just the same.
He had no idea what had happened but, just woke up normal.
Next time I have it I wanna do it how they have done in ancient cultures for generations and experience it as a journey and not just a 9min trip to matrix. I don't like mushies too much but this opens diff doors that should be opened at least once

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Next time I have it I wanna do it how they have done in ancient cultures for generations and experience it as a journey and not just a 9min trip to matrix. I don't like mushies too much but this opens diff doors that should be opened at least once
That’s what I want to do with mescaline. Grow it, prepare it, experience it.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
What I know is the trip/journey lasts for ages. Like an all day experience. But set and setting is so important with any psychedelic substance. Would love to make up a San Pedro brew and spend a day in a tranquil camp ground.

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
So true about good surroundings.
We def had some good times @Porky laughing at the dumbest shit for hrs/days straight. I remember it took my face muscles about 2 weeks to come good from laughing so hard.
We lived in this townhouse where the neighbour wrote a bitch letter about our antics and petitioned it to all surrounding houses hoping they would sign it so he could take it to the pigs or who knows. All the neighbours came over with the letter going have you seen this shit laughing

Top Bottom