N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Saw a vid a few weeks ago a guy tripping on dmt on a overseas trip .
Not sure if pissing yourself, crapping your pants and foaming from the mouth is my idea of fun or enlightenment !
Funnily enough the dude loved it !
And I guess that's all that really matters✌🏻
But be careful Dotts.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Looks like a grow medium, so what exactly do u do with that product roll it up and smoke it or somekind of extraction process?

You really should of been called lines too 🤪

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Not sure if pissing yourself, crapping your pants and foaming from the mouth is my idea of fun or enlightenment !
But be careful Dotts.
I've had DMT a few times and it's awesome.
The guy in the video must of been either faking or was on other things.
DMT don't make ya shit or piss ya self.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
But be careful Dotts.
Nope, no pissing n shiting involved 🤣
Looks like a grow medium, so what exactly do u do with that product roll it up and smoke it or somekind of extraction process?

You really should of been called lines too 🤪
No rollin n smokin Gaz, simple kitchen chemistry extraction.
I've wondered how it's made.
I'm keen as to see you do step by step with this dotts.
If I remember right you've had DMT as well to yeah Dotts??
Will do an extraction n post it up, will be following the Gordo Tek.

I havnt done DMT, done my fair share of shrooms, acid in my younger years DMT has been on my radar for years, pretty excited about it but! One step closer!

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Nope, no pissing n shiting involved 🤣

No rollin n smokin Gaz, simple kitchen chemistry extraction.

Will do an extraction n post it up, will be following the Gordo Tek.

I havnt done DMT, done my fair share of shrooms, acid in my younger years DMT has been on my radar for years, pretty excited about it but! One step closer!
X strong acid trip by about 40 intensified into about 9min. Every time I've had a big cone if fallen asleep after the 9 min cause it's so shut up and hold on

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Pretty sure @Porky played apart in my first experience of just thinking I was smoking a normal cone. Scared the shit out of me ya cock
Barton introduced me to it. I remember being down at Jindabyne and having a full cone of not just a bit on top of some weed.
That was the most intense hit I've ever had. Lasted a solid 15mins.

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Barton introduced me to it. I remember being down at Jindabyne and having a full cone of not just a bit on top of some weed.
That was the most intense hit I've ever had. Lasted a solid 15mins.
That was where I had my first. At his place in sth bom.
It's funny how you think it's funny to drug people for your own advantage. Haha.
Nah that was pretty funny.
I still twitch from that first DMT cone but

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Yep! sounds pretty good to me! 🤩
Acid trip ya get that tingle and drive to just laugh for hrs straight.
This is way more intense and instant as soon as u inhale the cone some cunt gotta be there to grab the chello.
It's the only drug I've tried that opened the psychedelic doorway to fully visually alter reality. It's mad 3/4s pissed too.
I watched a mate of mine have too much once too, he was dead for 9min, no pulse and the shallowest of breathing foaming at mouth then came to not knowing what happened like nothing had happened. Apparently we are wired to go into limbo if we have too much of it. We cannot die from it! Pretty cool

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Acid trip ya get that tingle and drive to just laugh for hrs straight.
This is way more intense and instant as soon as u inhale the cone some cunt gotta be there to grab the chello.
It's the only drug I've tried that opened the psychedelic doorway to fully visually alter reality. It's mad 3/4s pissed too.
I watched a mate of mine have too much once too, he was dead for 9min, no pulse and the shallowest of breathing foaming at mouth then came to not knowing what happened like nothing had happened. Apparently we are wired to go into limbo if we have too much of it. We cannot die from it! Pretty cool
Yeah I wonder if ya had it daily what negative effects it would have on you.
That's one of the best things about it is it has no come down at all. Just slowly wears off over 2 to 3 mins then ya absolutely fine.

RabbitHoleOfNugs

Germinating
User ID
The r/DMT and r/DMTLabs sub reddits are a extremely informed crowd with lots of teks to try out, would highly recommend giving it a sus before juggling chemicals

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
No D.M.T 4 this boy
Find life is trippy enough on it's own
Had mushies once and spent 3 and half hrs in a cupboard

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Yeah I wonder if ya had it daily what negative effects it would have on you.
That's one of the best things about it is it has no come down at all. Just slowly wears off over 2 to 3 mins then ya absolutely fine.
That's why Kluger died and ressurected, he had been smashing it for a couple weeks then had a break for about a week when he came down coast to get me. The night we get to his place first thing he does is stack a bomber and dropped instantly. As quick as U build a tolerance seems you lose it just the same.
He had no idea what had happened but, just woke up normal.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That's why Kluger died and ressurected, he had been smashing it for a couple weeks then had a break for about a week when he came down coast to get me. The night we get to his place first thing he does is stack a bomber and dropped instantly. As quick as U build a tolerance seems you lose it just the same.
He had no idea what had happened but, just woke up normal.
He's always been a mad cunt Kluger!!!

Top Bottom