Community Member
User ID
put them to 18/6 now that they have germinated
I'm sure they will appreciate a little down time

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Nah. Just late to the party. Congrats!!! If you want your seeds to pop easier, roll up some 240 grit sand paper into a small tube. Place seeds inside and shake for 2 minutes before soaking.
What a good Idea mate (y)

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
I’m still thinking it might be a good idea to have an intake from the roof Just to help with the temperature control during the night the tent dropped down to 13° last night And optimal Temperatures are around 20 to 30° With the air coming from the roof I’m sure I can achieve this temperature worth cutting a hole in the Roof to give it a try?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
how are you exhausting air currently? you need a hole in the roof to exhaust?

Ooodog

Vegetating
User ID
how are you exhausting air currently? you need a hole in the roof to exhaust?
Cutting holes in the ceiling is very hard to cover up come rent inspection day. Remember they might not let on they suspect anything and just go right to the po-po first.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Cutting holes in the ceiling is very hard to cover up come rent inspection day. Remember they might not let on they suspect anything and just go right to the po-po first.
Yea not going to do it now it’s colder in the roof then it is in the garage might just invest in a little heater for now

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah if you keep it passive intake, just heat the room outside to the temp you want or the min temp you want. Especially if you have no space in the tent to fit a heater which in most cases you dont.

I agree though no need to cut holes in a rental- just asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom