My beginnings

Dynaboo

Germinating
User ID
I first put 3 seeds in pot’s back in 1983 I convince my mother it was a year 10 science experiment the seeds were given to everyone by teacher who ever had the best plants in three months would receive I forget what The only hick up was around two months in one of mums friends visited and checked out her vegetable garden she was quickly informed your growing the plants with serrated edges I knew something was up when I came home from school that day the old man was there to greet me which never happened the shit hit the fan and I don’t have freckles

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Ha ha I tried my luck too when I was mid teens. The weed was expensive when you were only on $15 a week pocket money.

Golden age of the early 90's :p I remember we were buying grams for $25 each and quarters were $120. Was fucking ridiculous but thats what it was going for. Lot of hydro super skunk around I still long for that shit.

My mate had older brothers and somehow scored a twin 2 footer fluro with a couple of growlux tubes in it. Early version blurples in hindsight the pink tinge. And a few seeds from God knows where, Regs no doubt.

We had the bright idea to cut down and mod my drawers (depth) in my wardrobe and false paneled it behind them. The space would have been about 900mm high 900 wide and 200-300 max depth. (guess) Drilled a couple of holes through the floor for some ventilation and ran a power cord. No fans or anything we had NFI. Probably lucky the joint didnt burn down.

They grew a bit (stretchy) maybe got a couple of weeks of veg until my parents found the operation and shut her down. Don't recall the repercussions now but must have been pretty mild. We joke about it to this day.

Top Bottom