MSNL united kingdom

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Didn't you win seeds in the draw? So why the fuck are you asking about international seed bank's.. From what you have posted you don't need to source any other seeds.
Tbh I didn't even know I had won the comp until 2 days ago maybe 3 and yea I did 🤣🤣 I'm stoked and again, what business really is it of yours to question my seed collecting habit's.. really!!¡!!! Weeee bit egotistical. Imo of course. Cheers man 👍 for your interest..

Hudo

Baked
User ID
One of the strongest strains I've grown came from msnl
Pineapple kush average yielder but fuck me. All the boys named it 410 a spin on 420 because those were the hours they recond it had to be smoked. Before 4 you passed out before dinner and after 10 you had trouble getting up for work 😆

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
One of the strongest strains I've grown came from msnl
Pineapple kush average yielder but fuck me. All the boys named it 410 a spin on 420 because those were the hours they recond it had to be smoked. Before 4 you passed out before dinner and after 10 you had trouble getting up for work 😆
Their Purple Afghan is the strongest bud I've smoked!! Just put ya too sleep every time within 2 hours if ya had 6 or more cones!!
I loved it all 10 I grew were identical!!
View media item 10
View media item 45
View media item 106

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Their Purple Afghan is the strongest bud I've smoked!! Just put ya too sleep every time within 2 hours if ya had 6 or more cones!!
I loved it all 10 I grew were identical!!
View media item 10
View media item 45
View media item 106
Yeah mate I used to love their strains. Those Afghani look chunky too never tried that there THC snow was good too then a couple packs got stopped and haven't ordered for a few years now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Funny thread.

For the record I would pay to see porky and ozi punch on. 😂

Sorry @OZIOZIAUTO , but paying membership doesn’t afford one special privileges…. Well at a higher level it might;). 😝
My comment was supposed to be me being a smartarse not seeking any thing , other than dishing it back , c'mon fellas we can do better than this , I'm just a stoner and pisshead lol ike the rest of ya

Hudo

Baked
User ID
My comment was supposed to be me being a smartarse not seeking any thing , other than dishing it back , c'mon fellas we can do better than this , I'm just a stoner and pisshead lol ike the rest of ya
"Stoner and pisshead" fark my substance vocabulary is vast 😆

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Yeah mate I used to love their strains. Those Afghani look chunky too never tried that there THC snow was good too then a couple packs got stopped and haven't ordered for a few years now
They are probs some of the nicest buds I have seen in any diary that I've had a squizz at ..💯💯💯
Here and over there..
Very nice work @Porky....🏁

For the record fuck MSNL I say for now..😆

And porky how about a troose mate 👍

Rather than start a new thread 😁😁😁..

Top Bottom