Mortein Nature Guard Auto Spray Pyrethrum Feedback?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
from the woolies link you posted

keep in mind , Pyrethrum is the total extract from the flowers, while pyrethrins are the refined 6 esters. A bit like Neem oil & the neem oil extract azadirachtin

woolies link :
" contains a natural plant-based pyrethrin active*. *Also contains 4.6% synthetic actives "

Health and Product Warnings​

PRECAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Do not direct onto humans, pets, exposed food, water, food preparation areas or food utensils. Do not allow children & pets to play or eat directly under device. Do not use in outdoor areas that are completely enclosed by walls or screens, e.g. sunrooms. Do not operate near eyes or towards the face. Excessive inhalation or exposure may cause allergy in sensitive individuals. Avoid inhalation of spray mist. DO NOT STORE OR USE NEAR FIRE OR FLAME. DO NOT SMOKE DURING USE. VERY ECOTOXIC TO AQUATIC LIFE. DO NOT THROW PRODUCT INTO WATERWAYS. REMOVE FISH TANKS BEFORE USING. COVER FISH PONDS. DO NOT USE NEAR BEES. Surfaces may become slippery once sprayed. Should surfaces become slippery, clean with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Care should be taken not to spray delicate fabrics, furnishings or plastic surfaces such as TVs or other electronic equipment. BEWARE: DELIBERATELY SNIFFING OR INHALING CONCENTRATED SPRAY CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Have been recommended this product from the local hydro to keep thrips and mites at bay.

Anyone used with positive results?

I have set it up and will see how it goes over the next couple of weeks, still in veg...thrips have been a problem here as of late.

Who told you this is an idiot!!
I would find another hydro shop that has employees that are not incompetent!!

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Green cleaner or pure crop fuck that hydro shop off. They probably pedal PGR's to without batting an eyelid. Id just go there for products not advice you will find more knowledge here than 10 shops put together. My local shop is a tool too I ask him stuff I know the answer to to test his knowledge and somtimes just to fry his brain especially if there's people in there last time I was there he had light bars hanging and you can see samsung lm301b written on the bars so I said are they running the good quality Epistar diodes and he looked at me with a blank face and goes yep yep there Epistar I got the good lights šŸ˜† the other guy waiting let out a huge Ha Ha

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Went to buy a Bag of terra at a local saturday.
Salesman tells me how much better Coco is because all his customers say so.šŸ¤£
Then proceded to charge $80 for1 bag terra and a little perlite.
Needless to say I'll steer clear of " growroom"again fucken pirates.
So many dumb fucks in grow shops. šŸ„±

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
My "new" hydro store I sometimes use is peddling his wares. Tried to sell me an expensive brand of bloom nutes additive. ( it was just phosphorus+ potassium in bottle, no other ingredients). He was adamant it will increase my yield 20+. PMSL.

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
I've never grown before and have to say I am astounded by how well home cannabis growers are catered to within the horticultural industry. It makes sense because it's such big money but when you drill down, it's a fucking plant that follows the same norms as other annual flowering herbs.

I get the snake oil nute repackaging for $$$$ but telling someone to grow ANYTHING edible in a cloud of pyrethrum is dubious and kind of shitty. It kills all bugs, not just the bad ones. Just because it's natural or organic doesn't mean it's all good.

If you have thripes, first line of defense is white oil.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Top Bottom