Mills pays the bills?

Fatsacks

Germinating
User ID
Mills is the bills.
I'd thought I'd try a quality nutrient from start to finish following a guide , fuck me it's turning out expensive, the starter kit was not enough and I've had to sell a left nut to keep up. It sounded cheap enough during investigations but they work it out with your water being @.7ec. Ours is .2 and usually goes down to .1 after gassing it off.
Someone please tell me I'm doing the right thing here.
Plant is looking good though, best I've seen in my tent for a while. no deficiencies or lockouts (for a change) just really lush green strong looking plants with the tiniest bit of leaf tip burn to indicate they are on the threshold of being full. I'm liking it.
Any mills fanciers out there?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I've used Mills Basis (A+B) second last grow the entire time, right through to end of flower. And I'd rate as one of the better brands out there. The buds finished up plump and aromatic for it, imo.

Only thing that was a PITA was how Red the nutrient solution ended up. It made it challenging to check the pH levels after making up a batch. Not so much if you use a pH pen, or similar. But with old two drop tester, it'd leave some folks second guessing themselves.

Another bonus with it, it kept the solution pH levels fairly stable . No crazy fluctuations like you can get with some shit out there.

I'd use it again, worth its retail price.

Fatsacks

Germinating
User ID
It sure is red. the color does help sometimes though when you've got bottles infront of you and can't remember which one you just put in.
I see what youre saying about the powder test, it might be hard to find green if youre seeing red
Good to hear.
Ill run a full veg and flower cycle and see if it does as it says.

Top Bottom