Migro 3 array 270w

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Anyone got thoughts on the migro 3 array. Good uMol figures for veg and flower. Adjustable light output. Did a test run the other day and it looks solid.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Not familiar with the light, but seen most of the YouTube Migro light comparisons. The guy appears reasonably objective, so if he's provided some light intensity and coverage figures, they're likely to do the job. I'd imagine it's suitable for flowering in a 1x 1 metre floor space

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Not familiar with the light, but seen most of the YouTube Migro light comparisons. The guy appears reasonably objective, so if he's provided some light intensity and coverage figures, they're likely to do the job. I'd imagine it's suitable for flowering in a 1x 1 metre floor space
I decided to get it, the numbers stack up, both uMol and the heat output is the right level without having to oversize exhaust and fan output. Time will tell if it is reliable. I will post a pic in lighting forum

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Thanks. That’s the way I was looking at it. So I matched it with the gorilla 3x3 and a ac inf 4t extraction fan

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
They look like a decent quality light.
I've never heard of the diodes they use but!! Hopefully they as good or better than Samsung.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Thanks. That’s the way I was looking at it. So I matched it with the gorilla 3x3 and a ac inf 4t extraction fan
Migro lights test all in the top 2-3 on all tests, conducted by ... Migro. :p

I'd imagine anyone who'll criticise it though, will be a Samsung fanboi

Samsung has this mystique of being the only diode worth using. Far from true. Soeul are very good.

I reckon that light would be perfect in a 3x3. It seems to be ran low to only give 270 w when the array with 2 bars can pump 240w. That should be great for longevity and heat during summer.

I like watching Sean do his testing etc. on youtube. I learnt a lot from him. Clever man.

What's the shipping cost to Aus (or are you in NZ?)
Where did you find your AC inf t4?
Other than Amazon, they are pretty hard to find over here atm.

Unknown User

Curing
User ID

Samsung has this mystique of being the only diode worth using. Far from true. Soeul are very good.

I reckon that light would be perfect in a 3x3. It seems to be ran low to only give 270 w when the array with 2 bars can pump 240w. That should be great for longevity and heat during summer.

I like watching Sean do his testing etc. on youtube. I learnt a lot from him. Clever man.

Thanks. Im hoping for a few years out of it. i will run it in a 3x3. I’m in Aus. the shipping costs were $72 aud. And it was here within a week from Ireland. The AC I got directly from AC Infinity. It took about 2 weeks to arrive. Both items were well packed.

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
They look like a decent quality light.
I've never heard of the diodes they use but!! Hopefully they as good or better than Samsung.
I guess the proof will be in the flowering stage. If I get lovely gooey trichomes everywhere and amber shades, without mold, I will call it a success.

nugget

Blooming
User ID

My light has Seoul diodes haven't tried anything it's grown but jeez the plants grow well under them.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I've heard that using Silica like a part C throughout the entire grow 'helps' combat mould. NFI if there is any thruth to it. I use it and got no mould at all with my room sitting well over 70% for the last 2-3 weeks pre chop.

Probably just luck, and karma will strike next grow.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID

Silica Improves the Resistance to Biotic Stress in Plants​

Silica creates a protective measure against animals, bacteria, and fungi in a couple of ways. One is that the composition of the plant itself becomes less palatable.

A second is that the molecular structure is such that it becomes less digestible. A third protective measure is the ability to entice its predators.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That took 2 seconds to find. I clearly said it 'helps' and I also clearly said 'I probably got lucky'

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
For two seasons, I"ve used potassium silicate as a foliar spray outdoors. It's supposed to offer a number of benefits including fungal resistance. Hard to judge the effectiveness as heavy rains( including flooding one season) negated the effects. It might offer some additional resistance applied indoors?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yes I know all that, been using it n off for yrs

It also has other benefits

Its not the reason you didn't get mould , others use and still have had mould issues

Its more important to use at the start of your grows , healthy plants resist disease on their own

Don't think for 1 moment , I'm using silica so mould is a problem I won't have !

Top Bottom