a lot of u produced diamond infused, T.H.C laden, branches of Godzilla

And i even learn't some shit

So be happy, love a lot, and smile more.......peace

Mr Brown

Germinating
User ID
Good 2 see u Brownie
How's that bathtub going mate?
Still full of autos or something diff this year?
Hey Bob, bathtub still there but nothing happening, ol mate next door decided to put a road in up the hill before selling which overlooks the whole back yard so decided to play a safe card and keep the devils lettuce out of sight. I did have a go at some cauliflower in the tub but they grew with some good stretch (like the autos used too) but just ended up as compost, looked nothing like cauliflower, lol.
So tub as lonely as lost afghany in sand hills!

AngelaDEF

Seedling
User ID
I always wait for a miracle for it. I hope that this spring will be the same cool. We had our anniversary in January - 10 years of marriage. I would never believe that someday we will be closed together for so long time like now in the pandemic. When we were young we just dreamed about this. LOL. My husbandmade a super surprise for me. He invited our relatives and best friends, hired audio visual equipment, and made a party with songs, dancing, cocktails, and sweets. I was really very surprised and pleased with this gesture, he called a young group and sang with them our song. It was a perfect gift because the sound, effects, and music were really good and qualitative like on a real concert. I would like to make something such for him.

Top Bottom