Mephisto Auto Seeds

turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Anyone know if it's at all possible to get Mephisto autos here? I would like to try an auto at some point and their genetics look like the only thing that comes close to a frosty photo.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Not direct from Mephisto any more, you'd have to go through one of the OS banks or pay 2-3x RRP from one of the Aussie instagram gang-stars :confused:.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I just ordered some a few days ago, $63 aud for a three pack but they normally contain 5 beans. Hopefully they get through

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Was this direct from them?
It has been impossible to buy Mephisto seeds direct (to AU) since Brexit. Their official solution was to move their WW store to seedsman ...who also do not ship Mephisto to AU :confused:.

To be honest you're better off going with Nightowl or Gnome, as both Daz and Dan actually have a passion for what they do ...Mephisto has given in to the almighty $ in recent years and are more interested in hyping their latest chuck (Meph A x Meph B) than putting in the work to create something new.

There are several US banks that stock Meph strains and will ship to AU. I'm not going to name them here, but they're not hard to find. One of them is even currently having a sale on Meph seeds ;)

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
It has been impossible to buy Mephisto seeds direct (to AU) since Brexit. Their official solution was to move their WW store to seedsman ...who also do not ship Mephisto to AU :confused:.

To be honest you're better off going with Nightowl or Gnome, as both Daz and Dan actually have a passion for what they do ...Mephisto has given in to the almighty $ in recent years and are more interested in hyping their latest chuck (Meph A x Meph B) than putting in the work to create something new.

There are several US banks that stock Meph strains and will ship to AU. I'm not going to name them here, but they're not hard to find. One of them is even currently having a sale on Meph seeds ;)
Yeah well said. Always read their strain description and buy their worked lines if you really want Mephisto (f4-f6 etc), night owl's on my list to try for sure

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I just had a look at one of the local instascam seed sellers and their prices on Nightowl packs aren't as awful as I first though :unsure:.

They're throwing an extra ~$25(+33%) on top for a 5 pack. Taking into account seed banks only carry 3packs (±1) and the 5 packs (50 USD) are only available direct from Nightowl/TSB when they do a "drop" (only 3 or 4 times a year) + the seeds are already in the country, then it's debatable that their asking price is not completely unreasonable 🤷‍♂️.

turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I just had a look at one of the local instascam seed sellers and their prices on Nightowl packs aren't as awful as I first though :unsure:.

They're throwing an extra ~$25(+33%) on top for a 5 pack. Taking into account seed banks only carry 3packs (±1) and the 5 packs (50 USD) are only available direct from Nightowl/TSB when they do a "drop" (only 3 or 4 times a year) + the seeds are already in the country, then it's debatable that their asking price is not completely unreasonable 🤷‍♂️.
But I still find them hard to trust without someone to confirm reputability on individuals on there 😅

Top Bottom