Memory Lane

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
Moving some stuff around and came across these - I remember getting the first few issues of Gypsy’s mag - ain’t got them no more - surprised I still had these to be honest.

322A328D-8173-4F76-94A1-5612ED4995BE.jpeg

Found in a box with some old CD-roms with pics from some of me grows back in the day 🤣 … that’s right CD-roms! Think most of my old online grow diaries are gone so it was a trip to see some of the old pics - also spewing I never held on to any genetics from back then 😢

DF4DA8F3-3129-4DD1-98A1-15BD7312F112.jpeg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I dunno - I had to fire up my somewhat antiquated iMac to see what was on the discs as all my other laptops don’t have cd / dvd drives 🤷🏻‍♂️

lol, yeah they are fading away… I got a car with a cassette player. 😂

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Weak pathetic cunts who take cheap shots at others in this manner. Hope they get caught and publicly shamed. If you got an issue with someone, have the spine to sort it out with them personally. Fuckin maggots..

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Moving some stuff around and came across these - I remember getting the first few issues of Gypsy’s mag - ain’t got them no more - surprised I still had these to be honest.

View attachment 27351

Found in a box with some old CD-roms with pics from some of me grows back in the day 🤣 … that’s right CD-roms! Think most of my old online grow diaries are gone so it was a trip to see some of the old pics - also spewing I never held on to any genetics from back then 😢

View attachment 27352
That looks really nice

Indy

Misfit
User ID

View attachment 27351

View attachment 27352
Wouldve been interesting to know what that bit on the disc is about Wally Duck. Some reckon he was a bit of a an arsehole, but those that did bag him seem to have a axe to grind though (from what i picked up on).

Top Bottom