Memes memes memes

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I admire the guy that resigned from the Libs for the direction they took. It's a shame, because it appears he put a lot into it.

But the Coalition has got to be seen taking a stance for conservative Australians. Good luck with that..

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I admire the guy that resigned from the Libs for the direction they took. It's a shame, because it appears he put a lot into it.

But the Coalition has got to be seen taking a stance for conservative Australians. Good luck with that..
Conservative or racist??
Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of filling up our country with every fucking Gook, Wog, Indian or any other for that matter and multiculturalism has been forced upon us under the gise of it making Australia great! Fucking lies! Happy to have others visit Australia and I'm happy to visit other contacts but fuck living there and letting them live here!! Some circumstances are different like genuine war refugees! All this said I would be a racist too!!
But fuck me when you colonise somewhere like we did here they should have as much of a say as we do in how things are governed!!

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
received_546449917375385-jpeg.1652419

Top Bottom