Memes memes memes

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Especially these fuckwits in the big-arsed utes. I was getting a lift in a small hatch the other night when it was raining, and one these tossers opted to ride on our arse. Well, due to the height of their lights, and how low the hatch was, their lights projected straight into the interior of the car, and we couldn't see shit beyond the windscreen. So with loss of visibility, we had no option bar to go slower, to which this fuckwit responded by flashing his high beam.

I haven't been pissed off for a while. But i was hoping to have a minute with this cunt, at the time.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Especially these fuckwits in the big-arsed utes. I was getting a lift in a small hatch the other night when it was raining, and one these tossers opted to ride on our arse. Well, due to the height of their lights, and how low the hatch was, their lights projected straight into the interior of the car, and we couldn't see shit beyond the windscreen. So with loss of visibility, we had no option bar to go slower, to which this fuckwit responded by flashing his high beam.

I haven't been pissed off for a while. But i was hoping to have a minute with this cunt, at the time.
I was sitting behind this idiot in a jacked up Ford Ranger at my local drive in bottle shop a couple of weeks ago. There was a car in front of him. There were no cars in the right lane coming the other way. Anyway, for fucked if I know why the cunt starts reversing - I hit the horn but he still fuckin hit me. Didn't do a heap of damage. Anyway the guy apologises and says he didn't know I was there coz he couldn't see me in his mirrors - coz I was driving a Peugeot 407 wagon - low to the ground and narrower than his shit truck.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I was sitting behind this idiot in a jacked up Ford Ranger at my local drive in bottle shop a couple of weeks ago. There was a car in front of him. There were no cars in the right lane coming the other way. Anyway, for fucked if I know why the cunt starts reversing - I hit the horn but he still fuckin hit me. Didn't do a heap of damage. Anyway the guy apologises and says he didn't know I was there coz he couldn't see me in his mirrors - coz I was driving a Peugeot 407 wagon - low to the ground and narrower than his shit truck.
The idiot must of ignored his sensors then. Fuck my Ranger would beep like all fuck anytime you'd go within 3m of something!

Top Bottom