Medicinal card obtaining…

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
What’s the best way to go about getting a medicinal users card, I’m sure there are many on here.

I’m not really wanting to start buying expensive weed that I can grow as good, but figured in case of a run in with law from whatever scenario, having legal users card would have to stand you in a better chance…. Surely

Can get an appointment teleconsultation for $99

Just wondering if that’s good and if there are ones to avoid or possibly a go to everyone recommendeds 🤷‍♂️

Cheers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Theres no such thing as a Medical users card

Doctor gets or already has TGA approval then you get scripts

That's it , no card involved
Oh ok
Might not bother then
Don’t really want the weed
Was thinking if had positive roadside having a card might help

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I still think having a prescription will help if you end up in court for testing positive roadside, just fill a script every 6 months.

You also get the added benefit of being able to take weed on holidays with you and they cant do anything at the airports in Australia...

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Don't do it bro!
Fuck em!

why should we tell guverment what you do?

all of a sudden cannabis is "safe" to use in the guverments eyes, after so long of prohibition....

..as long as everybody along the way gets their cut its all good.....

....oh and by the way, you have to buy it from our govement sanction dealer...i mean pharmacy...

...as long as every greedy slime bag takes their cut along the way, its all good........

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Each to their own.

I'm pretty well doing what Bill does. Just getting a script filled every 6 months or so. Only issue with it, i'm sampling a bud out of each script and never gets touched again because of how average the smoke is, and what's happening to bud once it goes through the decontamination process. The shit comes out dry 'n crumbly, and wants to rip your throat out when using a vape.

Guess i'll do a combined hash run with it, one day.

Top Bottom