Media deception

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
True that One drop, think we've already had the omicrock Gaz caught it off family xmas day yay.😥yes family shared it around.😨nezermind. All good✌

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Wow , covid lies on tv all but gone , funny that! Plenty of other stuff happening now to spread the media lies.✌
Wow , covid lies on tv all but gone , funny that! Plenty of other stuff happening now to spread the media lies.✌
Wait till winter hits mate, coflu is coming to a town near you.
Wait till winter hits mate, coflu is coming to a town near you.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I reckon it's a combo of media and gov, and the way it's played out nowadays. Murdoch's media pump a story before the gov has a chance to act, which makes them appear to be on the back foot most of the time. And end up making knee-jerk decisions which result in poor outcomes more often than not.

Australian Gov has got to grow a spine and act accordingly. That being, for the people that elected them there to represent them. Not react to what media outlets push onto them.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I reckon it's a combo of media and gov, and the way it's played out nowadays. Murdoch's media pump a story before the gov has a chance to act, which makes them appear to be on the back foot most of the time. And end up making knee-jerk decisions which result in poor outcomes more often than not.

Australian Gov has got to grow a spine and act accordingly. That being, for the people that elected them there to represent them. Not react to what media outlets push onto them.
I tend to think they work together ,,media being the propaganda arm of the government ,,
where’s all the bagging of the gov by the opposition ?
all on the same agenda now,,,
vote the cunts out!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Of course they're in cahoots with each other. It's just bad for business for both parties if it's seen that way though.

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID

Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 15-28-50 Call on the AEC to safeguard our democracy.png

Northface Gorilla

Vegetating
User ID
I remember reading news papers were originally created to serve the monarchy as instruments of propaganda but who knows.

These days I think they serve whichever bank funds em, so they promote things their banks are invested in an try there hardest to disprove or make people angry with anything that doesn’t suit their agenda.

I think friendlyjordies does a few videos that touches on the subject but not completely revolves around it.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

View attachment 34210

I put that article in the Lib pieces of shit thread this morning!! 🤣

Indy

Misfit
User ID
$1.2B is chump change to him. He's just putting a minor issue to rest 'n business as usual thereafter.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
$1.2B is chump change to him. He's just putting a minor issue to rest 'n business as usual thereafter.
The real problem is people are too uneducated to realise his media is just a vehicle to spread disinformation and fear mongering to suit his agenda!!
If no one read the garbage he pumps out the world over he would be powerless!!
At the end of the day anyone who pays to view his garbage on what ever the platform or they watch anything that advertisers pay for airtime on they are the problem!!

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
News has and always will be a tool to control the masses and dictate the agenda of those trying to influence it.

things like like sports, fashion, comics, horoscopes just get bundled in to pad out the crap.

But I like things like kayo etc. you get the content you want without all the bullshit.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yep, used to be Religion, now it looks as if the media holds the baton these days. Well, probably social media that is. When you see the likes of Elon Musk buy out Twitter, that's surely got to ring some alarm bells for some folk. But the masses roll with it without giving it a second thought.. *shrugs*

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I feel I’m the minority as I don’t use any social media nowadays
Got rid of fb, I don’t use twittertokredditgram or anything else lol.
I feel TSE isn’t on the same page as mainstream socials, a bit more specific content over here 😆

Top Bottom