Mango strain

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Only problem being Mango Haze is made with specific parents.
If you make your own Mango Haze from your own selections 1 to 1 then you are only getting a snapshot of what is available in that line.
My advice would be to get the real thing and make your own selections.
You make customs sound like the boogie man.
Dude the risk at customs for seeds is non-existent, the worst that will happen is the seeds may have to be resent.
You are perpetuating a myth!
Ain't no myth mate. Put your customs question up on the forum and see how many replies you get to members having packages seized by customs. Not many overseas seedbanks ship to Australia for that reason. 7 east do.

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
Ain't no myth mate. Put your customs question up on the forum and see how many replies you get to members having packages seized by customs. Not many overseas seedbanks ship to Australia for that reason. 7 east do.
So does Mr Nice, ship to Australia! Both coming from overseas!
You are the one making the claims therefore it is you who needs to provide the evidence to support those claims.
Most everybody has had some seeds confiscated but if it was like you said then the people I know of would have stopped sending them. There would be no point.
Which makes me think you are just pushing the barrow for free seeds
Are you a shareholder or are they feeding you beans to rubbish anybody but this 7east mob?
And we are racing with an axe to grind and the blinkers are on this time!

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
Pretty sure it’s mighty mango bud not mango haze👍
After reading the various strain descriptions for mighty mango bud I wouldn't know if I was getting a sativa or a squat indica.
It says one of the parents is Jack Herer, which is super silver haze which is sister to Mango Haze.
Do I need to keep going?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
^^ that's the one i ordered years ago, but was intercepted.

Was just looking at KC Brains site and they don't send to Australia anymore though.

Top Bottom