Mango strain

Jase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Hi all in the shit with the Mrs got some mango x seeds through the comp legends to those who supplied prizes anyway now ghat she has seen the strain she wants more never ends lol just curious to know who has experienced this strain and where can I get some not mediseed thanks all

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hi all in the shit with the Mrs got some mango x seeds through the comp legends to those who supplied prizes anyway now ghat she has seen the strain she wants more never ends lol just curious to know who has experienced this strain and where can I get some not mediseed thanks all
Did you win some Mango B X AGG seeds?

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Tell the Mrs to join the forum and find her own seeds.

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
Why not mediseed Jase.?

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I grew a mango years ago but was my first grow in decades. I don’t remember where I got the seeds from and who the breeder was which sucks because it was superb. The smell was amazing. Plant was beautiful.

Would love to find the same strain again.

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
Peace out Porky 🤣

Only problem being Mango Haze is made with specific parents.
If you make your own Mango Haze from your own selections 1 to 1 then you are only getting a snapshot of what is available in that line.
My advice would be to get the real thing and make your own selections.
You make customs sound like the boogie man.
Dude the risk at customs for seeds is non-existent, the worst that will happen is the seeds may have to be resent.
You are perpetuating a myth!

Top Bottom