Making Thc oil taste better

Purgs

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Most likely a stupid question but dont give a shit going to ask anyway .
My last batch of THC oil that I made tasted like shit so I put it in my iced coffee still tasted shit.
So I was thinking has anyone thought of putting a bit of flavored Vape Juice in it how do you think that would go lol.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Yea, it is a bit strong:D and especially your own oil. There are 'medical' oils which are flavoured, but they're starting with a more refined oil to begin with and that oil ain't smokable either.
I have in the past used peppermint oil to mask the flavour. That's peppermint oil NOT peppermint essence. The oil is MUCH, MUCH stronger. 5 drops of that shit will make your eyes water, 10 drops will knock your socks off (if you're still breathing). It'll mask ANY flavour.

Not too sure about vape juice. I'd be a bit concerned about digesting vape juice vs inhalation, neither's great admittedly, but what's it gonna do to your gut processes??

S

Sam

Let it cure/age for at least 6 months before you make your oil, and it will come out a lovely golden colour and taste fucking lovely

Hudo

Baked
User ID
PG (vape juice) is a solvent. Although you can get food grade shit it's still a solvent. Saying that it's used in heaps of shit as a carrier so to speak to bind substances together that don't like each other like oil and water. VG is another ingredient in vapes that is vegetable based but it can't absorb alot of THC it's mainly used for vaper clouds when vaping and flavour most vape juices are 70% PG 30 %VG but will vary depending on company.if flavour is a problem I'd learn how to make gummies

Purgs

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
PG (vape juice) is a solvent. Although you can get food grade shit it's still a solvent. Saying that it's used in heaps of shit as a carrier so to speak to bind substances together that don't like each other like oil and water. VG is another ingredient in vapes that is vegetable based but it can't absorb alot of THC it's mainly used for vaper clouds when vaping and flavour most vape juices are 70% PG 30 %VG but will vary depending on company.if flavour is a problem I'd learn how to make gummies
I had a go at the canna gummies they were worse than the oil they went in the bin.

Purgs

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Let it cure/age for at least 6 months before you make your oil, and it will come out a lovely golden colour and taste fucking lovely
Not with my first havest ran out of oil a month ago couldnt get any more weed so grow me own now making oil when havest is dry anything left will go to cure these old bones are hurting

Top Bottom