Link your tunes here

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID

I still remember the first time I heard this. I was wow this sound is nuts and I loved Incubus ever since.
Fuck yeah Ayeydized!...Same for me! Saw them in Melbourne in 2004 and was front row! I lit up a nice big 3 paper fat one and shared it around....then I threw a half oz on stage for the boys! Almost hit Boyd in the head when he was doing an acoustic song by himself :cool: ...The dude next to me turned and said "you almost hit Brandon Boyd in the head!" I said with a smile "I know!"...he says " what was it?" I say "A half ounce of the best shit he's ever seen" Haha... :ROFLMAO: The half once sat about 10 feet behind him for the next half a dozen songs and then the show was over! The bloke next to me said it will be gone when a roadie pockets it... But then came the encore! They came back out and during the first song Boyd bends down with his back to the audience right next to it and sniffs the package, as he stands and turns it was straight into his back pocket like a smooth criminal... He then turns to Ben, smiles and gives him some kinda hand signal...we are hooked up! Was a happy moment knowing I helped out some fellow smokers 🤘

Pikey

Baked
User ID

Takes me back to when I was a little tacker & bought my first car, a '67 mini that I dropped on it's guts, bigger carbs, 3" straight pipe and a nice tune... I thought it I was the business screaming down the highway listening to this. I must have looked like such a fuckin' sick cunt tool :ROFLMAO:

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID

Dunno why but love a few songs by this dude even though he only has 144 subscribers....

Last edited:
Top Bottom