Link your tunes here

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
@Anoma i love angel dust but as a whole album I think king for a day ….. is a better album.
Ooh, that's a contentious issue, lol. TRT and AD hold a special place in my heart. Wasn't so much of a fan of the newer stuff but Mike Patton definitely is a talented dude, as well as the others.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Ooh, that's a contentious issue, lol. TRT and AD hold a special place in my heart. Wasn't so much of a fan of the newer stuff but Mike Patton definitely is a talented dude, as well as the others.
Their whole catalogue is awesome.

What do you think of his other bands. Mr Bungle , Tomahawk etc
I regret not seeing Tomahawk when I had the chance about 14 years ago.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
What do you think of his other bands. Mr Bungle , Tomahawk etc
It's been quite a while and a lot of alcohol since I checked them out. There's always those forgotten songs from many bands that I need to add back into my playlist. Like when Indy reminded me of Living Colour, lol

Now you've just reminded me of that band Chris Cornell fronted after Soundgarden broke up, jeez. I've got a lot of Googling to do. Already 1247 songs in the playlist and I keep remembering more :D

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
It's been quite a while and a lot of alcohol since I checked them out. There's always those forgotten songs from many bands that I need to add back into my playlist. Like when Indy reminded me of Living Colour, lol

Now you've just reminded me of that band Chris Cornell fronted after Soundgarden broke up, jeez. I've got a lot of Googling to do. Already 1247 songs in the playlist and I keep remembering more :D
Chris Cornell is my all time favourite musician.
seen Audioslave back in 03

Top Bottom