Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Bro!

Personal favourite song next. The way he mixes in different sounds and clips from movies and stuff is awesome. Plus Sean Yseult is hot, lol.

If you haven't already, check out Rob Zombie's interview on Joe Rogan's podcast, it's good to hear him talk about everyday stuff, including how he deals with chronic anxiety in irrational situations but not on stage, it really hit home because I'm very similar with mine, only a small select number of people make me feel that way so it was good to hear how a rockstar handles it.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Trent Reznor, one of the best multi-instrument composers of the last 2 generations is well worth it.

Indeed, he's something special. Seems that anything he's involved in turns to gold. Pity the general population doesn't know it.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Dammit Sooty, I thought I was going to see this:

Pantera is great though, it fueled our teenage lives :D

Edit: If anyone gets the chance to see Nine Inch Nails live, they put on a great show and seeing Trent Reznor, one of the best multi-instrument composers of the last 2 generations is well worth it.
Seen them twice now. Once at soundwave and then the nin/qotsa tour. Trent is a musical genius.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Indeed, he's something special. Seems that anything he's involved in turns to gold. Pity the general population doesn't know it.
As Pedro may be alluding to, he is comparable as a modern day version of the old greats. Playing all those instruments, some songs all by yourself, composing them into something you know people will like, or just a different style that you think is cool and changes the game, it's extraordinary, and he should be recognised more.

Top Bottom