Light idea

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
So I’m playing around with some led ideas for my main section.
If I win the SE3000 then I don’t need to do anything but what I’m thinking is starting with one qb panel and upgraded as I go. But I want to make a supplement strip light along a square frame.

Kinda like this…53DF2051-3236-4250-93CE-6C40EA81A203.jpeg

The red is either the sf1000 or maybe the qb132 v2. Then 8 strips around the outside.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That will work but might be a bit to much of a gap between ya qb and ya strip's.
How many watts in total are you looking at running??

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Haven’t worked out watts yet. Depends on the main board and what I can configure with the strips.

The sf1000 runs 100w. The qb132 at 65w but it seems to pump out a lot of light. 4xqb132 with the sale price would be great but I have other items to consider too atm.

I’ll look at the strips numbers again and update.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I could always grab a few more strips and run two parallel each side? But then I would need more drivers🙄

Could always pull my blurple apart.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
So I’m playing around with some led ideas for my main section.
If I win the SE3000 then I don’t need to do anything but what I’m thinking is starting with one qb panel and upgraded as I go. But I want to make a supplement strip light along a square frame.

Kinda like this…View attachment 19285

The red is either the sf1000 or maybe the qb132 v2. Then 8 strips around the outside.

Any thoughts appreciated.
Lucky cunt you won

Top Bottom