Light deprivation

donpablos

Germinating
User ID
Any growers on here doing light dep grows? I've been pulling 3 crops a year out of simple hoop houses using black and white poly covers about 14 years now. Quality is right up there with the best indoor but with way better yeilds and lower power bill. If anyone has any questions ask away.Screenshot_20230622_175212_Photos.jpg20230525_201029.jpgScreenshot_20230622_175308_Photos.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622_175402_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230622_175402_Photos.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
Any growers on here doing light dep grows? I've been pulling 3 crops a year out of simple hoop houses using black and white poly covers about 14 years now. Quality is right up there with the best indoor but with way better yeilds and lower power bill. If anyone has any questions ask away.View attachment 36185View attachment 36189View attachment 36186
A new 30 metre grow structure in Aus will likely attract half a dozen police vehicles, a pack of police dogs, and a police helicopter.🤣 You lucky cunts in legal USA states
Fuck good point Old Fox, doing smaller hoops is still viable all 4 of our strains can sit in wet hoops all night and never get PM or Botrytis mate, ROG can be mature with milky trichs in 43-45 days.

donpablos

Germinating
User ID
Where do we find the strains? Particularly keen on the 43 day flowering model 🤣
He hit a 4 instead of a 5, plants are mature and in their harvest window as early as 50 days with some of the phenos. By harvest window I mean most if not all trichomes are foggy, plants calyx have swelled and there's little to no new pistils.

donpablos

Germinating
User ID
A new 30 metre grow structure in Aus will likely attract half a dozen police vehicles, a pack of police dogs, and a police helicopter.🤣 You lucky cunts in legal
My main point was that you don't need an autocover even for larger boxes, you can build a dep box any size, my first one was 1x1 and I flowered out 6 dinky plants in it, the top was removable so it wasn't obvious from the air. Back in the days of helicopters and eradication officers

User ID
My main point was that you don't need an autocover even for larger boxes, you can build a dep box any size, my first one was 1x1 and I flowered out 6 dinky plants in it, the top was removable so it wasn't obvious from the air. Back in the days of helicopters and eradication of

My main point was that you don't need an autocover even for larger boxes, you can build a dep box any size, my first one was 1x1 and I flowered out 6 dinky plants in it, the top was removable so it wasn't obvious from the air. Back in the days of helicopters and eradication officers
wheres that price list 🤪

Top Bottom