LED recomends for two tables 3m W x 70cm D..

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Hey fellas

I'm looking for LED recommendations for two tables 300cm W x 70cm D.
Setup for a mate..
One table each side of a room..
Was thinking 2 x 200W Shitfarmers either side but are there better cheaper Lights..?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Are you looking for a off the the shelf kit, or were you up for a bit of DIY?

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID

2 of them might be okay for each side? I'm not a fan of quantum board style lights but they are not bad for the price.
4 of them would cost $488.76 delivered.
I have a few of their smaller lights in my 4x2, no issues so far

Last edited:

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID

2 of them might be okay for each side? I'm not a fan of quantum board style lights but they are not bad for the price.
4 of them would cost $488.76 delivered.
I have a few of their smaller lights in my 4x2, no issues so far
$1000 less than 4 similar looking Spider farmer.
Just wondering if they would be enough.

Last edited:

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
$1000 less than the similar looking Spider farmer.
Just wondering if they would be enough.
I'm pretty happy with my little lights from them, didn't expect much from them at first but they ended up growing some really frosty buds, I reckon they are the exact same as mars/spider/vipar lights.
How big is the area he's growing in? They should give decent coverage over the tables for veg, come flower you might need more though
those quantum boards have more concentrated light in the middle compared to the outskirts of the panel. That's the only negative thing about them i reckon..

3 meter flood tables, that's massive, might need 6-8 of them for flowering

Last edited:

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
I'm pretty happy with my little lights from them, didn't expect much from them at first but they ended up growing some really frosty buds, I reckon they are the exact same as mars/spider/vipar lights.
How big is the area he's growing in? They should give decent coverage over the tables for veg, come flower you might need more though
those quantum boards have more concentrated light in the middle compared to the outskirts of the panel. That's the only negative thing about them i reckon..

3 meter flood tables, that's massive, might need 6 of them
Pretty much just the tables..
300cm W x 70cm D

It's a 3m x 3m room...
We could ditch the shelves all together... Do a big central table setup... I'm nit sure what would be better...

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Hey fellas

I'm looking for LED recommendations for two tables 300cm W x 70cm D.
Setup for a mate..
One table each side of a room..
Was thinking 2 x 200W Shitfarmers either side but are there better cheaper Lights..?
You want cheap or you want good?

R3za92

Baked
User ID
What would

What would you use for 2 benches like that...?
Or a central table..?
Let’s call it 3m x 1.4m which is a fairly large area (little bit bigger than a 8x4 tent) for my 4x4 tent I run 440w (which works fine) but I’m about to bump that up to 550-600w for better spread.

For that size of an area I’d personally be looking at probably 900-1400w of leds. Personally I like the grow lights Australia boards (can’t comment on the strips yet as I haven’t used them but I’m about to once I get all the parts I need, they look pretty damn good though), they’re a bit pricey compared to China spec lights (especially if you buy the ready to use plug and play instead of the diy) but they are quality, won’t burn your house down, an Australian company and have put a lot of work and testing into their product.

If you go this option use the code forum at checkout for 10% off the price.

Im personally in the buy once cry one frame of thinking especially with leds that will last years. If you want to go cheap for a grow or 2 just buy a hps and than go led down the track. Ive been using gla boards since they first came out and im still impressed with the original highlights uv boards i got in January 2021 that are still going strong.

Last edited:

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Is there any need to only use a part of the room?

Is the intention to veg in the space also?

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Is there any need to only use a part of the room?

Is the intention to veg in the space also?
It is a 3x3m room... but has 700mm deep benches on opposite sides..

Could use the benches or make a central table setup...
Just not sure which way to go.

This will effect choice of lights I guess..

This guy is a friend whom wants to setup for the first time and go hard..!!

I've done a dozen indoor grows so kinda know a little about what I'm doing but just not sure about whether walking aroI d a central table or the two side tables would be best...
Also what lights to go with...

They will be autos cus I have just found them so much easier not having to worry about sleep interruption..
I will suggest White widow autos as I have found they crank and are hard to fuckup...

Last edited:

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

I've done a dozen indoor grows so kinda know a little about what I'm doing but just not sure about whether walking aroI d a central table or the two side tables would be best...

They will be autos cus I have just found them so much easier not having to worry about sleep interruption..
I will suggest White widow autos as I have found they crank and are hard to fuckup...

Ahh ok. are the benches included in the 3m space or in addition? or are they like built into the wall? Sorry, just trying to picture the space ;)

Indy

Misfit
User ID

If you went the centralise table setup, you could get away with 2 LED Kits around the 700w range..

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Going with the benches on sides rather than middle as 3m x 1.4m is more space by using sides than I could access as a central table...
Also allows space for trim table if I don't use middle table..

Considering everything including drying will be done in this room I will need the space..

Still curious about more light recommendations..

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Still curious about more light recommendations..

Considering your keen on going the side table layout it sorta limits you a bit, and may have to go the DIY route to some extent.

Only off the shelf lights that comes to mind, are those bar lights similar to the Mars Hydro SP3000*. Two on either table. Or 3x CRX Sunny SF2000* per table. Or we turn our hand to a bit of DIY, and with a series of 5-6 QBoards and suitable LED Driver/s. Or make your own light frame (to go the length of the table) to hold the LED Bars, and mod something like the SF SE7000 730w* to suite.

Good luck with it. (y)

*Not a recommendation of a brand as such, moreso the style of light.

Top Bottom