King Kush

max351

Germinating
User ID
I've made a few mistakes with this King Kush.
1. used too small a pot
2. didn't realize this strain would grow so tall.
3. didn't take note of how much stretch would happen
after switching to 12/12.
She has been is flower for more than 2 months, no smell
and the buds are loose and airy.
Should i cut down the buds that are growing up past the light
or leave them to finish off.
Any other advise is appreciatedIMG_3243.JPGIMG_3244.JPG.
Thanks
MaxIMG_3242.JPG

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Try bending it down a little at a time ..even if it takes a few days ,,better than chopping it off

max351

Germinating
User ID
o.k I'll try to bend them down.
no light leaks but i will double check tonight.
Thanks

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Serious watering issue seems to be the main problem. Most leaves are droopy from the stem, indicating underwatering, but some leaves are clawing down at tips, indicating overwatering recently. What medium are you growing in, and what's your watering schedule?

max351

Germinating
User ID
I run coco perlite mix.
I was watering every 3 days now every 2 days, realized i was not giving them enough.
I give them concentrate feed every second water.
bent the branches down under the light, best a could.IMG_3245.JPGIMG_3246.JPG

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I dont run coco, but even in soil, that plant would need watering daily, even twice daily...

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
One of the Coco specific growers might comment on your Coco watering needs. But that is definitely underwatered. Coco needs daily(at least) watering/fertigation.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Typical sativa inside. They never look happy and all the inside ones I've grown all look like shit weather you water them heaps or hardly at all.
They don't stink during growth like indicas do but stick it out and buds will fatten and end up smelling nice. This is the best yielding plant I've grown inside and it looked like shit it's whole life but went 336g.
Yeah just keep bending it under the light. Probably got about 4 to 5 weeks left.
The one below went 13 weeks of 12/12 and would of gone at least another 2 weeks but I had to pull it because I was moving house.20210115_220609.jpg20210116_095759.jpg20210116_095840.jpg20210115_220834.jpg20210122_223619.jpg

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Typical sativa inside. They never look happy and all the inside ones I've grown all look like shit weather you water them heaps or hardly at all.
They don't stink during growth like indicas do but stick it out and buds will fatten and end up smelling nice. This is the best yielding plant I've grown inside and it looked like shit it's whole life but went 336g.
Yeah just keep bending it under the light. Probably got about 4 to 5 weeks left.
The one below went 13 weeks of 12/12 and would of gone at least another 2 weeks but I had to pull it because I was moving house.View attachment 21398View attachment 21399View attachment 21400View attachment 21401View attachment 21402
More like 200g trimmed.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah Dr Green thumb said ya scabbed if off him!! 🤣🤣
You back to the microwave are ya??

Top Bottom