Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
me too I can hit an empty stubby at that distance with a 38

HGO

Community Member
User ID
I don't own a pistol unfortunately was my dads that we used to shoot bottles and shit with
the reason they miss is that they are trying to fire them like in the movies
you need to hold it with two hands and brace for the recoil otherwise it will most likely always shoot too high
you should check out an aussie bloke called lionel bibby I think?? he could shoot pennies thrown into the air with a revolver

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I don't own a pistol unfortunately was my dads that we used to shoot bottles and shit with
the reason they miss is that they are trying to fire them like in the movies
you need to hold it with two hands and brace for the recoil otherwise it will most likely always shoot too high
you should check out an aussie bloke called lionel bibby I think?? he could shoot pennies thrown into the air with a revolver
Impressive

Yep correct grip and a good aim doesn't hurt

Reactions: HGO

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Pretty sure anycunt that grew up in the country before the computer age can shoot fairly good

City cunts ? who cares lol

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yep, that's what basically killed it off for me as well. Not keen on wastage, to the point most fish i catch even go back into the drink these days. Just take one or two keepers to consume within the next day or two.

HGO

Community Member
User ID
Roo meat is great if its cooked properly
it has fuck all fat so you need to add oil otherwise it will taste dry and gamey

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Doesn’t matter to me now. I’m vego 😂
But every time I tried roo I didn’t like it.
Stopped eating pork 20years ago as mum over cooked it on the George Forman.

I do miss lamb though. Lamb kebabs would be the only meat that turned me back 😂

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I've heard that a few times, HGO. But I find that with most game meat is crap that i've sampled. Probably comes down to being spoilt with some of the finest select cuts of meat over the years (ex butcher).

That said, one of the best feeds i've ever had was Wild Duck slow cooked in a cast iron campfire oven with a tin pineapple, etc.. added. Cooked on the banks of the Burdekin River. Only downside was spitting out the shotgun pellets. 😄

Top Bottom