Just funny vids...

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
That is fucked up man I read a book called the damage done about a bloke that gets locked up in bang kwang Thailand n 1 of the prisoners were screaming out in pain all night they looked underneath his ear it was moving so they sliced it open n fuck tons of cockroaches came out Fkn yuck 😂
OK … dinner time, I’m logging out 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Pikey

Baked
User ID
That is fucked up man I read a book called the damage done about a bloke that gets locked up in bang kwang Thailand n 1 of the prisoners were screaming out in pain all night they looked underneath his ear it was moving so they sliced it open n fuck tons of cockroaches came out Fkn yuck 😂
Warren Fellows. Fucking good book that and a pretty accurate representation of "Big Tiger" in the late 70s/80s. The bit about the pig brothel and female pigs costing more or the punishment in the septic tanks 🤮.

Sad story, but he showed good sentiment in the end "I know I deserved to be punished for what I did, but does any human deserve to be treated like that?" (can't remember the exact quote).

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Warren Fellows. Fucking good book that and a pretty accurate representation of "Big Tiger" in the late 70s/80s. The bit about the pig brothel and female pigs costing more or the punishment in the septic tanks 🤮.

Sad story, but he showed good sentiment in the end "I know I deserved to be punished for what I did, but does any human deserve to be treated like that?" (can't remember the exact quote).
Yea mate don’t agree with the smack smuggling he was involved with Neddy Smith done it 10 times or so before the rugby player he was with it was his first time but them Thai prison conditions are something else least ya can smoke weed there now so I be right😂 but yea top read for sure.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
lots of homophobes on this site lmfao
how the fuck are gay people hurting you?
the most vocal homophobes are usually closet cock suckers themselves deflecting

Dunno about that. I couldn't give the slightest toss about anyone's sexuality. What i don't like, is anyone to carrying on about their sexual orientation and making out that I have a problem with it. That's some shit that has manifested in their own head, as the majority of the population just doesn't care.

It's a bit like someone "coming out". No one seems to give a shit, bar the individual and maybe close family and friends that were probably already clued up about it. So what's the point of it all?

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
Dunno about that. I couldn't give the slightest toss about anyone's sexuality. What i don't like, is anyone to carrying on about their sexual orientation and making out that I have a problem with it. That's some shit that has manifested in their own head, as the majority of the population just doesn't care.

It's a bit like someone "coming out". No one seems to give a shit, bar the individual and maybe close family and friends that were probably already clued up about it. So what's the point of it all?
true that. Im sure theres a small element of moral extremists that are genuinely bothered or ideologically challenged by it but you always gonna have that with anything.
It only bothers me when I wake up with another mans cock in my arse. Thats when I have to put my foot down. Its just a lack of good manners

Top Bottom