Introduce Yourself ...

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
Hello. I 'm an outdoor Haze organic grower from a sunny spot in Queensland. I 'm old and I 've done a lot of stuff and I don't swear much and I don't like the taste of beer.
I 'm given to reflecting on issues and big questions and know a lot of big words. I may not get on with you all, by the looks of what I 've read on-site so far.
Anyway, my Partner and I don't smoke, we eat cookie daily.
Always stoned.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hello. I 'm an outdoor Haze organic grower from a sunny spot in Queensland. I 'm old and I 've done a lot of stuff and I don't swear much and I don't like the taste of beer.
I 'm given to reflecting on issues and big questions and know a lot of big words. I may not get on with you all, by the looks of what I 've read on-site so far.
Anyway, my Partner and I don't smoke, we eat cookie daily.
Always stoned.
Welcome, hermit and partner

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
lol.. shoulda worded that better... *currently... was gonna suggest starting a grow diary :)

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
lol.. shoulda worded that better... *currently... was gonna suggest starting a grow diary :)
Mate, I get paranoid posting grow pics. Oz is a small place. For example I had a Haze cross that I showed to someone and he said: "OH, Blah Haze crossed with Blah Blah ... that's Mr X's seed!"
Well, my Visitor was correct, Mr X lives a thousand K's away from here. But the Visitor's son lives and grows near Mr X.
So there ya go.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Welcome.

What temp do u decarb for and how long?
Care to give any tips or advice?

I am partial to the occasional cookie

Attachments

• IMG_20200714_174042.jpg
    IMG_20200714_174042.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 4

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
Hey hermit. Some close up pics may help keep the anonymity.
Thanks Notta ... I understand sending pics is insecure. I 'm not sure why. (It's all technobabble to me.) But Screenshots are secure so I will do that in future. Not worried about anyone working out where I am from the surroundings shown. Just east coast bush where I am. There's a lot of country just like mine. Bye Bye.

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
Carbcon ... Very simple method. No making oil. Simply substitute % of powdered heads into flour when baking biscuits. EG: if we put 28 grams of powdered head into mix then flour content must be reduced by that amount. Then cook bikkies for 15 - 20 mins at 180C.
Our method makes 28 biscuits from 28 grams of heads so one bikkie equals one gram. I eat a bit more than half a gramme a day. The Missus a little less.
I tried to upload a screenshot of the bikkies but it comes thru with my email address. Need to work on this ...

Top Bottom