Interesting article .....

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID

View attachment 28291
Dan still thinks weed causes psyc problems. He’s pretty buttoned up. He is a very astute politician. This will be interesting.
As for Faine,he’s an old leftie like me,we’re a bit more left then Dan. Sometimes we dream a bit big.

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Greens and Legalise Cannabis should vote against everything Dan sends to the upper house,
until he comes knocking and saying "what the fuck do you want?"
From what I can see, Legalise Cannabis party are completely unorganised and are becoming puppets for the Greens, even though they may end up with more seats.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That means the users will be paying billions to big pharma ,
,that isnt the “legal “that home growers want
According to the First Dog cartoon from The Guardian (posted above) - the Greens nationally are proposing legislation that
allows people to grow 6 plants.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
According to the First Dog cartoon from The Guardian (posted above) - the Greens nationally are proposing legislation that
allows people to grow 6 plants.
Do you know if it is only outdoors or also indoor growing ?

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
1st sitting of the new Vic parliament next week. Interesting times for Dan if he wants stuff passed.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Decriminalising drugs will mean people are less likely to be caught in a cycle of crime, and more likely to seek treatment for addiction.

Fuck me, why are they even mentioning this shit, this day 'n age?

I've grown off 'n on for over 35 years, and it's never seen me enter a cycle of crime. I'm like many here, where we're living normal lives, whilst being self-sufficient. A life of crime never eventuated.

And secondly, in those years I've never had to seek treatment for my cannabis usage. If need be, I could ditch it altogether if I chose to. And I do know what addiction is because previous heavy use of alcohol, and ciggie addictions. Cannabis has never needed serious addressing like those other two to quit it.

It's like many other things, too much of something can lead to health or lifestyle complications. It just comes down to the individual and if they want to acknowledge a potential problem, and if they want to do something about it.

The Greens need to pull their heads out of the 70's, and get some new uplifting pointers to use for their recent campaigns.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Fuck me, why are they even mentioning this shit, this day 'n age?

I've grown off 'n on for over 35 years, and it's never seen me enter a cycle of crime. I'm like many here, where we're living normal lives, whilst being self-sufficient. A life of crime never eventuated.

And secondly, in those years I've never had to seek treatment for my cannabis usage. If need be, I could ditch it altogether if I chose to. And I do know what addiction is because previous heavy use of alcohol, and ciggie addictions. Cannabis has never needed serious addressing like those other two to quit it.

It's like many other things, too much of something can lead to health or lifestyle complications. It just comes down to the individual and if they want to acknowledge a potential problem, and if they want to do something about it.

The Greens need to pull their heads out of the 70's, and get some new uplifting pointers to use for their recent campaigns.
I agree mate.
I’m a greens voter but their approach really needs a better focus.
Cannabis needs to be free to grow. Free to use.

Sure if you want to make a profit on it then have a business model just like any craft beer or winery. It is after all a product that alters your state of being. And educate people on ways that it can effect you. We don’t need the first major headline after legalisation to be a traffic accident from someone high as fuck.

But for the average backyard garden it should be seen the same as homegrown tomatoes.

Plus the medical benefits are already being seen within mainstream society so people should be able to have access to it. Grow your own if you can otherwise have a cheaper price on MC for those who can’t grow.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I’ve been a pirate🏴‍☠️ for 4 decades now. It’s all I know. Legal,illegal,decriminalised I’ll continue to do what I do. For young smokers starting out, I want them to be able to choof with no drama. How we do that,I’m still not totally sure. Med marijuana was a start,but the prices are silly. Next few years will be interesting here in Vic and maybe a few other states. 😊

Top Bottom