In the dog house

Hudo

Baked
User ID
My dynahemp turned up today so was tincture time. Well all I can say if you need glasses go get them before attempting to turn the butter machine on. I've some how put the temp on 104c (max) then went out to start moving the cube of river stone I came home to in the driveway. The alcahol evaporated and the 18 grams of hash started to burn. The old mother in law arrived from Sydney last night she's 83 and for some reason decided she needed to sweep up down in the laundry. All I could hear for about 5 mins was her coughing her guts out so I thought I'd better check. That's when I discovered the smoke billowing out of the machine she's got no sense of smell and it wasn't thick smoke more like a vapour ive said get out of here. Fast forward 5 mins misses has come out to see whats going on I'm there stoned as fuck trying to keep the old bird quiet so I wouldn't get into trouble she's in hysterics uncontrollable laughing. Misses "what the fucks going on is she stoned what are you doing getting my mum stoned" only for the old bird to answer "I should have tried it years ago" i looked at her she had the squintiest eyes then that's made me loose it and it triggered one of those moments like when you first ever smoke and your just roaring with laughter and each person sets the other off was funny as fuck well for 2 of us.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The moral of the story: not all was lost.

Edit: Do not try this at home.

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
My dynahemp turned up today so was tincture time. Well all I can say if you need glasses go get them before attempting to turn the butter machine on. I've some how put the temp on 104c (max) then went out to start moving the cube of river stone I came home to in the driveway. The alcahol evaporated and the 18 grams of hash started to burn. The old mother in law arrived from Sydney last night she's 83 and for some reason decided she needed to sweep up down in the laundry. All I could hear for about 5 mins was her coughing her guts out so I thought I'd better check. That's when I discovered the smoke billowing out of the machine she's got no sense of smell and it wasn't thick smoke more like a vapour ive said get out of here. Fast forward 5 mins misses has come out to see whats going on I'm there stoned as fuck trying to keep the old bird quiet so I wouldn't get into trouble she's in hysterics uncontrollable laughing. Misses "what the fucks going on is she stoned what are you doing getting my mum stoned" only for the old bird to answer "I should have tried it years ago" i looked at her she had the squintiest eyes then that's made me loose it and it triggered one of those moments like when you first ever smoke and your just roaring with laughter and each person sets the other off was funny as fuck well for 2 of us.
Thanks for the laugh mate, I can just see it all unfold 🤣👍 that's one cool mum now bud..another convert 🤣🤣☮️

Top Bottom