Hungriest sativa you've ever smoked?

hungry_skunk

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
19723
hey all, I'd love to hear about your experiences with old-school sativas that make you hungry. this effect is usually an afterthought or side effect for most people, and it's hard to find good information about this online. I'm talking unquestionable extreme appetite, no matter how full you are you feel like you can just keep eating. not, "yeah I'm kind of hungry I guess". I mean full cookie monster mode.

I'm also very interested in which sativa landraces have the strongest appetite-inducing effect, as I'd like to know where these effects originate - I've found about half of the hazes I've tried do this reliably, and the other half do not, and I'm still confused about the common thread between them. If anyone has experiences with skunk or cheese in this regard I'd love to hear about it as well :)
 
Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
or

VinDeezle

⛽
Community Member
User ID
2953
Tbh all weed makes me a gluttonous cunt when it comes to eating so I probably won't be able to help ya out here haha.
 
Top Bottom