Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
If you mean Integra ,,yep they work the same, ,don’t know if they are cheaper though.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
C
What % RH you think for general storage?
I cant remember what Integra are set at might have been 60 or even 58% ,pretty sure they have a bit less humidity than boveda,,
I used them for a while and still have one or two somewhere..

i prefere the lower humidity packs for long term storage,,,mainly cos 62% was bought in for cigars ,not for dope.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
C

I cant remember what Integra are set at might have been 60 or even 58% ,pretty sure they have a bit less humidity than boveda,,
I used them for a while and still have one or two somewhere..

i prefere the lower humidity packs for long term storage,,,mainly cos 62% was bought in for cigars ,not for dope.
I've used both Boveda and Integra, both seem to do the trick equally well. Although the 58% are probably best for long-term storage, I found using the 62% in my everyday jar is nicer to vape. Smoother and more tasty & aroma. So it might be a bit of personal choice and how you consume the herbs. YMMV.

pug

Vegetating
User ID
i use 62% bovedas for flower that still has a nice grind moisture level for vaping - usually flower around 1mth post-cure to around 12 months old. any flower that is getting dry (usually after 12 mths), i use 65% bovedas - like sedge said ... they are designed for cigar humidity levels and only seem to be available at cigar shops.

most of my canna is dried at around 65-70% humidity over a couple of weeks though. i dried a blueberry batch (which had pretty thick colas) at 50-55% once and found that I used the 65% bovedas with it, after 6 months or so.

Top Bottom