How long have you been smoking / Vaping / edibles ?

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Hi All,

How long have you all been smoking / vaping / edibles ?

Me 44 yrs.

I was smoking medical before it was medical but usually vape now.

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Haven't smoked for 40 years :ROFLMAO: tried dried herb vape and didn't like the process so now edibles . Have got the mix right so one in the morning and one at lunch cruse all day😁

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Only started smoking (vaping ) again a couple years ago..
Im one of those light weight fellas that actually like growing Hoona more than smoking it… I only smoke about a gram a month..
So….
Ive worked out Ive got 39.6 years Hoona stashed already and got more on the grow.. 😆

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Im one of those light weight fellas that actually like growing Hoona more than smoking it… I only smoke about a gram a month..
So….
Ive worked out Ive got 39.6 years Hoona stashed already and got more on the grow.. 😆
Yep I would be 100 before I finish mine

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
I guess since Ive started decarbing and having wicked hot drinks… May only be about 10-15 years stashed… 😆

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
First smoke was around 30 years ago. Still got little flashes of greening out on my brothers bed while he sucked up moths with a vacuum flying around the bedroom light. .. we musta had the windows open to get rid of smoke whilst our parents were out. 😂

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I
First smoke was around 30 years ago. Still got little flashes of greening out on my brothers bed while he sucked up moths with a vacuum flying around the bedroom light. .. we musta had the windows open to get rid of smoke whilst our parents were out. 😂
Have very similar memory! 🤣

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
So….
Can never have too much

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Down here forr a long while it was all sativa or mainly sativa strains with solid hash, both of which were fairly comparable to what's around now. By the mid nineties hydro and indica hybrids had flooded the market and the cheap old school strains slowly disappeared unless you know some cheap old school dudes 🤣

Stiritup420

Vegetating
User ID
40 years. I remember the Thai budda was my first smoke and i sucked down a whole joint before it actually hit me.. Spent the next few hours passing out constantly and praying to god i would live lol

My lungs are cactus from all the tabaco and cannabis so i bought a $300 vape and it sux so im still on the bong.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Im
40 years. I remember the Thai budda was my first smoke and i sucked down a whole joint before it actually hit me.. Spent the next few hours passing out constantly and praying to god i would live lol

My lungs are cactus from all the tabaco and cannabis so i bought a $300 vape and it sux so im still on the bong.
I'm in the same boat with vapes...been eyeing off the ball vape systems, seem the closest to real bongs

outdoor

Germinating
User ID
1970, bought a bag of leaf from my inlaws, it worked,,,,
Fast forward to the '80's, sitting on the outskirts of town, hoping to see a UFO or 2,,toke toke pass,,I was driving, the car,,an xw wagon, I slipped in & out of reality, the munchkin noises in the background took quite a lot of concentration to understand, as did driving, I eventually figured out the munchkins were my mates, trying to warn me the road I saw, & the one I was driving on, were different, I was slowly heading towards the curb, the rest of the drive home was in 2nd gear, missed a give way sign,,,,
I never get behind the wheel after ingesting any more,,,silly thing to do 👮‍♀️
(n):(

Last edited:
Top Bottom