How High Can You Get?

Tunkers

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Alright hydro people, what's the highest EC you run in flower? I'm interested to hear members responses. I know strains vary and each grow is different, blah blah blah. Just wanna know typically how high you push it?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I know postman pat regularly hits the 2.5ec mark. I've tested me run off 2 grows back and it was 3.8ec 🤣 Plants looked a tad burnt but!! 🤣
I don't let it go over 2.2ec now! 😉

Indy

Misfit
User ID
RDWC for years i used to stick to 1.2 But for an experiment last grow during veg i pushed it to 1.8 but as they moved into flower I had to reel it back to 1.4 because it was knocking them around too much. The strain was Mr Nice Angel Heart (sativa-dom).

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
I rarely feed over 1.3 but it depends on the run off EC. If the plant is feeding heavily and the run off comes out low consistently Ill nudge it up and vice versa. Toward the end of flower I dont mind if the run off EC hits close to 2.0 but at any other stage I like it to stay within a couple points of the EC I put in.
EC stability at the roots is what im really aiming for

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just made up a 30l batch of nutes. If I can trust my cheapo truncheon.. my ec is at 1.3
That's 50ml of A&B flower nutes into the 30l of h20.
Generally don't go much higher than that

Tunkers

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Just made up a 30l batch of nutes. If I can trust my cheapo truncheon.. my ec is at 1.3
That's 50ml of A&B flower nutes into the 30l of h20.
Generally don't go much higher than that
Sooty brother hope you are well mate. Still doing straight perlite?

Top Bottom