Hormones/ chemical markers

Hudo

Baked
User ID
What's everyone's thoughts on plants influencing each other when sharing res in RDWC? To start with I had a Crescendo with a weird leaf trait, 3 fingers joined each side and a single in the middle I just discovered the other Crescendo and a Apple Fritter x POG are now throwing the same leaf. The Crescendo seems to have them all over but the other 2 looks to be only in the top half randomly scattered. I'm using the same everything as I always do. This is a leaf of one of the others

20240509_215900.jpg20240509_215912.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
What's everyone's thoughts on plants influencing each other when sharing res in RDWC? To start with I had a Crescendo with a weird leaf trait, 3 fingers joined each side and a single in the middle I just discovered the other Crescendo and a Apple Fritter x POG are now throwing the same leaf. The Crescendo seems to have them all over but the other 2 looks to be only in the top half randomly scattered. I'm using the same everything as I always do. This is a leaf of one of the others

View attachment 47818View attachment 47819
It’s either nutrient related or a pathogen ie disease/virus. Throw up some pics of the whole plants.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
May be a genetic trait that appears in some phenos. Ethos uses a few similar parent lines in a number of their crosses. Doubt these traits appeared due to your environment. Both potg and Crescendo share a Chem D lineage, which may have had this ( recessive) trait.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
May be a genetic trait that appears in some phenos. Ethos uses a few similar parent lines in a number of their crosses. Doubt these traits appeared due to your environment. Both potg and Crescendo share a Chem D lineage, which may have had this ( recessive) trait.
Ah OK that may explain it

Top Bottom