High Mark up Prices for medical cannabis from Precision Pharmacy

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
Hi all,Had a appointment today with C,A,Clinics an got a few new scripts the Doctor seem nice enough an gave me scripts for what I asked for.
About 3 hr after my appointment I got an email telling me that my scripts had be sent to a different Pharmacy to what the Doctor an Myself agreed on.
They sent me a a Pharmacy called Precision Pharmacy, So I rang them an asked if they would sell me my medical cannabis at RRP, That's when the shit hit the fan.
They told me that they do not charge RRP an charge a crazy mark up.
So I told them to get stuffed,They were going to charge me 50$ or more on each item.
What a fucking joke.
I would really appreciate if any one could help me out with so advise on a Pharmacy that dose not rip you off price wise an only charges RRP an no dispensing fee on top of the RRP.
As I am on a DSP/Pension an cant afford there high mark up prices some Pharmacy are charging.
Thanks for any reply's in advance.

Kind Regards,Dingo.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hi all,Had a appointment today with C,A,Clinics an got a few new scripts the Doctor seem nice enough an gave me scripts for what I asked for.
About 3 hr after my appointment I got an email telling me that my scripts had be sent to a different Pharmacy to what the Doctor an Myself agreed on.
They sent me a a Pharmacy called Precision Pharmacy, So I rang them an asked if they would sell me my medical cannabis at RRP, That's when the shit hit the fan.
So I told them to get stuffed,They were going to charge me 50$ or more on each item.
What a fucking joke.
I would really appreciate if any one could help me out with so advise on a Pharmacy that dose not rip you off price wise an only charges RRP an no dispensing fee on top of the RRP.
As I am on a DSP/Pension an cant afford there high mark up prices some Pharmacy are charging.

Kind Regards,Dingo.
I used to use medigreen dispensary Victoria they were rrp but the postage got too expensive. Just moved to Norwood village pharmacy south Australia, price seemed the same but 2 free postage per month.

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
If you have your e-script, you can upload it to honahlee and use that to find a pharmacy with the right price and access (pickup or post).

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
Thanks for the prompt reply's crew.
I live in Western Australia,Batavia coast ,Lobster capital off the the west please don't holed that against me lol.
I love my Lobster tails they are yummmyy.
Regards,Dingo2023.

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
I used to uses Terry White Hawthorn Vic but C,A,Clinics will no longer uses this Pharmacy.I had very good service from Terry White Hawthorn never any probs with them.
Regards, Dingo2023.

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
I tried to log into Honahlee & cannareveiws but could not log into either site,So I could not even check out the RRP off any medical products,Which is a real piss off.
Regards,Dingo2023.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
What a fucking joke.

Kind Regards,Dingo.
What is the RRP of medical weed??

SAW

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
I was going to say Terry White Marsden SA.
Worked out about $120/14gm compared with 10g for $130 from my local chemists

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
I used to uses Terry White Hawthorn Vic but C,A,Clinics will no longer uses this Pharmacy.I had very good service from Terry White Hawthorn never any probs with them.
Regards, Dingo2023.
Hey Dingo, it's been a while
I too go thru both CA clinics and Terry White Hawthorn. CA can send you an e-script to your phone, then it's up to you where you get the script filled. Just ask for an e-script. CA seem to have a fair turn over of Dr.s and each dr seems to have their own favoured pharmacy and processes. An e-script gives you the choice.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
It's not as regulated as PBS and I'm sure there'd be kickbacks or 'arrangements' being made.
The whole 'In house referral system' that some have, stinks of it and I'm sure the drug reps are getting their cut too. Someone's making a pretty penny from it all. But I must admit my 'canna dr' fees have dropped remarkably from when I started.

Some of mine are in their 'Original' packaging with brand names/logos etc
But some come in a normal plastic container you can pick up from any Plastics wholesaler.
It's only the chemist labels that identify it. There's no branded cardboard seal as some suppliers have.
It'd be so simple to buy a pound from 'Johnno from down the pub', package and label it up.

Last edited:

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
Hi Crew,An thank you all for your reply's.You have all been a great help.

G-day Mirl1n ,Great to see you mate ,How's your heath going mate.Say hello to your Miss for me.
A little bit warm over here today,only 35c today an not 48c like a few weeks back,This bloody adrenal glad tumor is really fucking with my body temp,I am finding it hard to keep my body temp down,So have been living under the air con most of the time an have not been able to leave the house much due to the heat,Now I know what it's like to be a hermit lol..
My pain level has been around the 6/9 just about none stop,I have only been able to get around the 2/4 Hr sleep in 24hr which is taking the piss outta me an I know you know what Merl all about the no sleep due to pain.
Anyway enough of my dribble.
I will give CA Clinics a ring on monday an get them to send me E-Scripts but I will have to get the scripts filled from another state as W,A, will not despence scripts from any other state in OZ.If I get fucked around with my scripts anymore I will go to the cannabis doctor in this town, but I think all doctors in W,A, can only write scripts for smaller amounts of medical cannabis got old W,A, backward pollys making back ward law bloody ass licker's they are.
I will sent an email to scripts@honalee.com an try an sort some thing out with them.
Keep up the good work here at serrated edge,As I know this site helps some many people out with info.

Regards,Dingo2023.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
This bloody adrenal glad tumor is really fucking with my body temp
Yea, my tumour is in my head but it too fucks around with my temp regulation something terrible. The question for me if it's the growth screwing me around or a result of the surgeries. For every dr that says it's the growth, there's another saying its surgical.

You do not need a WA Dr nor a WA pharmacy. I'm in SA and when I started 'medical' my only local supplier was over 50km away and their fees/costs were astronomical. I've used both prescribers and pharmacies from QLD, NSW and Vic. I'm presently waiting for a delivery on Monday from Vic. That's partly why I suggested E-Script, then you can choose your preferred pharmacy. I know CAC have a clinic in WA, it may be worthwhile having a conversation about accessing differing strains from interstate. I know they're bashing you with the WA politics of it all, but this ain't about politics. This is about YOUR fuckin health, just 'cos you live in WA doesn't mean they should fuck with your health. Put it back on them. If my local pharmacy can't assist me, I go elsewhere and you should have those same rights.

I found some of these pricks want you to jump through every hoop and loop known to man. Some days I'm lucky to even be able to crawl out of bed, so jumping thru hoops and loops is out of the question. I have enough 'FUN' trying to manage me, I don't need to be managing their power games too. And I won't play their games anymore. This is about me, not them.

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
Hi ,Mirl ,Thanks for the helpful reply.
What you have said is true an I will not be there fucking clown an drive there funny car or wear the funny red nose for any of them fucker.
if any of the polly's had any BALL'S they would stop this rip off of tirmaly ill people,But this shit has been going on from day one an must stop an the big pharam & Doctors have all goverments by the Ball's an do what they want to do.
Sorry about the rant but these fuck's have really pissed me off this time so I am going to try an get a Tv interview an get them onside an see if they really have the gut's to put what a lot of Pharmacy & Doctor's are doing.
Thanks for all your help Merl as I have known you from the old day's of Ozstoners an you helped me then an here you are helping me out again lol.
Thanks again Merl an all the crew here that have helped me in this matter.
Hey Mirl the doctor I spoke to for my scripts is based in Mackay QLD CA Clinics. .
I would go with a W,A, based clinic or Doctor but they can only write medical cannabis scripts for small amounts of medical cannabis.
I may be wrong about this but that is my understanding of W,A, cannabis law's.

Regards,Dingo2023.

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
Hey Dingo, it's been a while
I too go thru both CA clinics and Terry White Hawthorn. CA can send you an e-script to your phone, then it's up to you where you get the script filled. Just ask for an e-script. CA seem to have a fair turn over of Dr.s and each dr seems to have their own favoured pharmacy and processes. An e-script gives you the choice.
Thanks for that info Merl.
I will get CA Clinics to sent me my new scripts as E/Scripts an that will fix my problem.

Kind Regards,Dingo.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
No problem Dingo, others have assisted me on my journey and I have no issue passing that assistance on to others.

I have 3 pharmacies I keep on side that I regularly rotate thru. During Covid the qld one was pissin me around, blaming flights, blaming Auspost, blaming suppliers... etc "It's them, don't be blaming US..." Grrrr. By keeping the 3 on side I have some flexibility. Both Dr's and pharmacies like to play what I call 'Power games', they like to portray that they are in control. Nope. This is about me, not them. If one can't (or won't) assist, I'll go elsewhere.

So, don't be apologising for the rant, it's only by us sharing our experiences that others can learn how we have dealt with the systems that the govt have put in place. I've had to play these games before, I no play, no more.

Top Bottom