Hi to all the crew .

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
Hi to all you members .I can't grow anymore due to illnesses & get by with medical cannabis & a few meds from my Doctor's which I hate taking,rather use the good old mull to help manage my pain.
In the past few days it's been a bit of a blur due to blood test's an C,T,Sans, .
The Doctor's are on the hunt for tumor on my adrenal gland's,with a bit of luck the tumor will not be malignant so the Doctor has said ,But the way things go ,If it was raining pussy I would be hit with a second hand asshole ,if you get what I mean.
Any way's enough of my crap.
Stay stoned an healthy.
Regards,Dingo2023.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hi to all you members .I can't grow anymore due to illnesses & get by with medical cannabis & a few meds from my Doctor's which I hate taking,rather use the good old mull to help manage my pain.
In the past few days it's been a bit of a blur due to blood test's an C,T,Sans, .
The Doctor's are on the hunt for tumor on my adrenal gland's,with a bit of luck the tumor will not be malignant so the Doctor has said ,But the way things go ,If it was raining pussy I would be hit with a second hand asshole ,if you get what I mean.
Any way's enough of my crap.
Stay stoned an healthy.
Regards,Dingo2023.
G'day dingo! Pleased to meet ya. Plenty to see and lots of good people around here. Medical Cannabis has been a game changer for me. Hope your scans come back benign. Good luck with your health

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If it helps, 90% of tumors on adrenal glands are benign, masses that need no further investigation or treatment. I've actually got one on each kidney
Yeah a bit freaky when u first find out but dont sweat it
Unless they affecting ure adrenals by increasing cortisol ...[fight or flight hormone] or other steroids, they harmless
If ure blood pressure getting outta control or cortisol levels in blood going through the roof, then have extra investigation, but u should be ok

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
Hi crew,Thanks for the warm welcome to the site(y).
Thanks for the helpful advise Bob,An ya my hormone levels an blood pressure are off the chart very high levels.
It's been like that for quite awhile now & ya I am not to worried about this as I have had a few fights for life in my time here on planet earth.I have live with chronic pain from the day I was born so it is not nothing new to me 😁.
I just take it as it comes cause there ain't nothing you can really do unless meds or an operation can fix it.
I find out on the 20 of this month if I have tumors or not ,But like I said all test so far say that I got a tumor or two lol,an like you said Bob if these new test come back positive there is a 90 % chance they are benign.

An thanks again to you all for kind thoughts.

Regards,Dingo2023.

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Welcome to the asylum mate 🍺
Best of luck for a good outcome from all your tests fingers crossed that its what your hoping for!

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
Hi Gazza you would not be the Gaffa Tape Gazza from OSA all them year's ago:unsure: ,Gaffa tape was his best friend,He held ever thing hydro together with Gaffa Tape..

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Hey Dingo, yeah I remember you from osa...seems like a lifetime ago..

TSE is where it at now!

Hope ya get well some mate!..

Welcome..

Top Bottom