hi! I'm sick of commercial cultivars

hungry_skunk

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
19723
hey everyone, can't believe I didn't join sooner. my continual dissatisfaction with commercial cultivars has led me here (cookies & Z I'm looking at you).

I have no appetite and I've been on a lifelong quest to fix this. I have smoked several hundred different strains and seen & smelled well over a thousand, trying to find the cannabis I remember from when I got my start around 2013. it's pretty clear to me now that what I want is rarely grown at scale, none of these modern strains suit me and the quality is usually terrible. I can't smoke anything with more than trace amounts of humulene or it shuts off my appetite for 2 full days. anything crossed with GSC, Z and OGK lineages are ruled out for me entirely.

I like flower with fresh, loud, and complex aromas of mango, citrus, cheese, pine and skunk, and clearheaded, euphoric, stimulating effects that leave you ravenous. If anyone has any heirloom strain recommendations that fit this description I'd love to hear about it. I'm really struggling with the lack of variety in this country.

I'm keen to meet like-minded people, feel free to send me a message if you're into these kinds of strains.

much love,

hungry_skunk
 

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
or

hungry_skunk

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
19723
worth trying a good 100+ day sativa i say, wally duck is your guy
thank you! I have "Catarpillar" (silver skunk IBL x "krank diesel") from Gurt currently drying which went 14 weeks/98 days. fingers crossed! I can't find any info on this strain besides a brief description from Gurt, if anyone knows about it I'd love to hear about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: v3k

hungry_skunk

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
19723
when I spoke to him a couple months ago he said he was packing up shop :( I think I got the last of his beans - Catarpillar, Mothra (Silver Skunk IBL), Kamkwamba Kush, Blubba Kush, and Sour Zindy. unfortunately I was too late to pick up the Phileas Fogg and Ultra Malawi Haze which I was really keen on.
 

hungry_skunk

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
19723
yeah, pretty much all the links in the local breeders thread are dead, the only ones left seem to be AI slop white label who knows what. if anyone has Wally Duck's contact please dm me!
 
Top Bottom