HHI Expo

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID

I'll be there tomorrow, come say high if u see me....

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Give us a review! Was this event aimed at people like us, consumption enthusiasts and home growers? Or aimed at people in the legal hemp and medical market? Do I wanna go next year?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Give us a review! Was this event aimed at people like us, consumption enthusiasts and home growers? Or aimed at people in the legal hemp and medical market? Do I wanna go next year?
Yeah go..
if it’s like the Melborne one there are giveaways.
I got a box of green planet nutes and additives for free ,,
other shit too.
i think the only thing I bought was some balm.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Are the Aus medical cannabis companies represented at these expos? Opportunity to be offering freebie samples to anyone(and everyone) with a cannabis script.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I went on Saturday.

Honestly, not worth the money.

Not sure on the exact number of stall holders, but it seemed quite small, maybe 30?

I did not see any medical canna suppliers there.

Lots of hemp products and lotions/sprays etc. A couple of stands with growers gear, lights etc. Dr Greenthumbs, Lucius from memory. (their new Lucius LED bar light looks very nice).

Some of the usual junk crystal rubbish and nimbin hemp embassy set up. A stall they were trying to sell their HHI shirts (shoulda got one free for the entry price!)

They did have some presenters on a small stage in the middle, but I did not hang around long enough to see what that was about.

Was good to catch up with Dotts and Everest for a beer and a feed afterwards ;)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I went on Saturday.

Honestly, not worth the money.

Not sure on the exact number of stall holders, but it seemed quite small, maybe 30?

I did not see any medical canna suppliers there.

Lots of hemp products and lotions/sprays etc. A couple of stands with growers gear, lights etc. Dr Greenthumbs, Lucius from memory. (their new Lucius LED bar light looks very nice).

Some of the usual junk crystal rubbish and nimbin hemp embassy set up. A stall they were trying to sell their HHI shirts (shoulda got one free for the entry price!)

They did have some presenters on a small stage in the middle, but I did not hang around long enough to see what that was about.

Was good to catch up with Dotts and Everest for a beer and a feed afterwards ;)
Should of had ya own stall selling these!! 🤣Screenshot_20230204-183302_Chrome.jpg

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Yeah like Bill said, wasn't worth the entry fee.

Wasn't as big as the last one they held here.

Last time stall holders were giving away free samples of everything, not this year but...

Aussie Canna were selling seeds last time, wernt even there this time.

only 2 medical stands there, but nobody at them....

Kilkenny's at the pub down the road was better! 😄

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
No your not gonna see the likes of cannatrek or anything like that.
Every booth there is their opposition,they probably would like to see it shut down as they want to monopolize that market.🤔

Hudo

Baked
User ID

Last time stall holders were giving away free samples of everything, not this year but...

Madcanna were on the list. The old bait and switch

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID

same deal with aussie canna in Adelaide, they were there first year selling and giving out freebies, but haven't seem them since. That was 2018 tho. How much they sting you to get in?

Dodger

Germinating
User ID
I just got back from Spannabis last week, that was an experience! I went for work and was a little disappointed with it from an industry point of view but with my growers hat on it was great.

Top Bottom