Hey.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
They sound very nice mate, we love pics of weed here so don’t be shy.

what’s your indoor setup mate if y don’t mind me asking?

thylacinelives

Vegetating
User ID

Attachments

• set up.jpg
    set up.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 24

thylacinelives

Vegetating
User ID
Girls in flower. They were flipped about a week ago. some are slow and the smaller ones have just been put in.
Set up is: 2 x Mars Hydro TSW 2000. 6" ventilation kit. I use Professors Organic Nutrients, in coco/perlite.
My other tent has some young clones in there. I used a clone pod to get them going and I got 99% success rate. I tried to make one but it is lacking somewhere as I am only getting 50% so I will look into it further.

Last edited:

thylacinelives

Vegetating
User ID
1st Banana Grape from seedsman. Nice plant. grows quick, and produces some nice dense buds.
2nd Girls that have just been put in. These are the babies I bred, hopefully I can cross them back to critical orange and get the bigger buds and yields I was hoping for. (x white widow)

Attachments

• banan grape.jpg
    banan grape.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 23
  • tent 1.jpg
    tent 1.jpg
    569.2 KB · Views: 14
  • tent.jpg
    tent.jpg
    668.1 KB · Views: 22

thylacinelives

Vegetating
User ID
The one on the far right of the tent is a little yellow. Been weird from sprouting but my fav strain. (Harlequin high cbd) Doubt I will get much off her but a few seeds would be nice to continue her on.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Nice setup, looks good, plants look good too, how do u find the Mars lights? I’m assuming you’ve done a few runs with that current setup?

thylacinelives

Vegetating
User ID
Very Nice! (y)
Thanks! :)
Looking good in that box Tiger. Tidy grow 👍
Nice setup, looks good, plants look good too, how do u find the Mars lights? I’m assuming you’ve done a few runs with that current setup?
Yes, had them over a year now and they have not skipped a beat, and power usage is good. Altho I did believe they were dimmable but they don't seem to be.

Top Bottom