Hey guys

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Welcome Chunky. ILGM ceased all deliveries into Aus a few months ago. Apparently they're trying to restock in Aus, but could be ages before they have anything available. If you want a harvest before Xmas, suggest you use another seed bank. Or, I can send you some regular photoperiods for free, to start your first grow??

Chunky monkey

Seedling
User ID
Thanks Old Fox that’s really nice of you. Yeah I was surprised they said they’d send them, I sent them an email and they reckon 10-15 working days. I know on their website they say no shipping to Australia but when I enquired they said they could fill my order so perhaps they managed to get some more stock or something?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thanks Old Fox that’s really nice of you. Yeah I was surprised they said they’d send them, I sent them an email and they reckon 10-15 working days. I know on their website they say no shipping to Australia but when I enquired they said they could fill my order so perhaps they managed to get some more stock or something?
Hey Chunky, ILGM stuff seems to grow ok. I've got a Skywalker OG in my flower tent ATM. Picture included for your reference. Flipped to 12/12 over 3 weeks ago. But proof will be in the tasting/smoking. Interested to hear if your beans make it through customs. Good luck 👍. IMG_20210718_120114873.jpg

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I have just popped a few ILGM Gold leaf beans - there will be some soft of a diary to come.
Gold leaf is apparently well suited for outdoor grow. I'll try some outside this summer if your grow looks good. 👍 Young bloke on this site with a "million dollars"worth of rdwc gear tried growing some last year, but didn't do the strain any justice. 💩 To be fair it was his first grow, but his ambition clearly exceeded his ability...lol

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Gold leaf is apparently well suited for outdoor grow. I'll try some outside this summer if your grow looks good. 👍 Young bloke on this site with a "million dollars"worth of rdwc gear tried growing some last year, but didn't do the strain any justice. 💩 To be fair it was his first grow, but his ambition clearly exceeded his ability...lol
Ahhh old mate @oz88. What an idiot that bloke was. 🤣🤣🤣

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
That's him....lol....he did have some really fancy equipment..haha... Wonder if his electronic gadgetry has made its way onto gumtree yet🤣

krazykatz69

Blooming
User ID
Hopefully I can do the strain proud - finger crossed!

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Yeah put that light in in bin, get yaself 600 hps/cmh 🤣🤣

Grew some SSH years ago, got huge outdoor! Easy to grow.

Grew aussie canna's GSC too, was pretty shithouse! Had no GSC traits what so eva!

Ps; only pullin ya chain on the light comment CM!
As long as ya growin is all that matters!

Its a great hobby!

Good luck mate!

Top Bottom