Hey all people's thoughts on these two

kawsaki735

Germinating
User ID
Hi new to the forum recently returned to growing after a long break, mostly outdoor and photoperios only ,thought Id try my hand at autos just for a quicker finish these two are og kush autos at day 10, i messed up with one sprayed it with the wrong bottle of water, one bottle had light nutes in it😬, having never grown autos do these look at a fair stage for there age or is something up apart from the nute burn on one, appreciate any input as I'm a bit rusty haha
PXL_20230318_012949477.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230318_012940459.jpg
    PXL_20230318_012940459.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 9

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hi new to the forum recently returned to growing after a long break, mostly outdoor and photoperios only ,thought Id try my hand at autos just for a quicker finish these two are og kush autos at day 10, i messed up with one sprayed it with the wrong bottle of water, one bottle had light nutes in it😬, having never grown autos do these look at a fair stage for there age or is something up apart from the nute burn on one, appreciate any input as I'm a bit rusty haha
View attachment 32940
As I learnt the hard way , do not over water Autos.
What nutes you gunna feed em mate.
Coir and Perlite?

They don't look too bad bro..

Welcome and good luck 👍

kawsaki735

Germinating
User ID

As I learnt the hard way , do not over water Autos.
What nutes you gunna feed em mate.
Coir and Perlite?

They don't look too bad bro..

Welcome and good luck 👍

Thanks for the welcome and the reply
Yeah I'm being careful not to over water, I think I may have done so haha I'll let them dry out a tad

Gonna feed them house and garden coco a and b once there a bit bigger,
Yeah coir and perlite

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Welcome mate. I feed daily from day one in coco/perlite, its basically inert. 0.4-0.6 EC for the first week, no runoff required for a week or so with such big pots. It'll be peckish.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Welcome to Tse. A little behind for day 10, and I'd say it's just watering habits. Usually ill have a few nodes out by day 10 In potting mix and usually get faster growth in Coco.

Might just be hard to regulate moisture in the bigger pots. For reference heres a selection of plants at day 10 from the last few months . Top pic is photos, bottom two autos for reference.
Screenshot_2023-03-20-14-03-57-92.pngIMG20221214120851.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-20-14-23-56-45.png
I had similar issues trying to start in 3 gallon pots of Coco as my watering habits ain't the best to start with, so I moved to 180mm pots for the first four weeks.

Good luck and hope they take off. Autos won't be any different from photos when it comes to growth rates, one just doesn't require a photoperiod change to initiate flower. They both require the same watering habits, so don't stress bout needing to do anything specific for autos, just keep in mind you can't veg issues out if they stunt, but that's about the only difference.

Last edited:

kawsaki735

Germinating
User ID
Welcome to Tse. A little behind for day 10, and I'd say it's just watering habits. Usually ill have a few nodes out by day 10 In potting mix and usually get faster growth in Coco.

Might just be hard to regulate moisture in the bigger pots. For reference heres a selection of plants at day 10 from the last few months . Top pic is photos, bottom two autos for reference.
View attachment 33004View attachment 33005
View attachment 33006
I had similar issues trying to start in 3 gallon pots of Coco as my watering habits ain't the best to start with, so I moved to 180mm pots for the first four weeks.

Good luck and hope they take off. Autos won't be any different from photos when it comes to growth rates, one just doesn't require a photoperiod change to initiate flower. They both require the same watering habits, so don't stress bout needing to do anything specific for autos, just keep in mind you can't veg issues out if they stunt, but that's about the only difference.
Thank for the reply mate, wow definitely a major difference I've popped another seed so I'll throw It in with the other two and dial back on the watering

Top Bottom