Herzlichen Glückwunsch Deutschland!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I’ve spent a bit of time there Billy, summer was hot and stormy, winter is a bit bleak. Was surreal to see snow on the beach in the north. The beer is superb, and I found the women like Aussie guys.
Wunderbar

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Nice work.

On the train between Amsterdam and Hamburg last year was a rather nerve wracking experience. I'd spent the day at the coffee shop and bought a pack of autos to send home and some space cake. Sitting there as we crossed the border into Germany the train pulled up to a station and some border security personal got on.

I was sitting there, rather baked, with my luggage on the rack above my head. I'd rather carelessly thrown my goodies into the bag and only later when getting off at my final station saw that they were not far from toppling out from above!

The guards started walking up the carriage slowly looking everyone over. Of course my internal panic alarm kicked on. I sat trying to keep cool. The guards spoke to a young guy a few seats behind me, hassling him for information etc. Then then kept walking toward my seat and stopped. They saw all these bags above in the luggage store and asked me if they were all mine - they weren't as most belonged to the family sitting next to me.

However, they started going up and down on the bloke sitting next to me. I think because he was 'of Middle Eastern appearance'. They made him show all his documents, looked inside his bag. They were there for a good few minutes with some voices raising a little. They finished with him and moved on through to the next carriage.

Will be glad to avoid such a scenario next visit! But man, it was worth the smuggle. The space cake was excellent and my bro has made good use of the seeds.

Let them krauts grow

Top Bottom