Help

Thepie

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Hi all after some advice, wondering what I’m doing wrong? Planted in grow dirt super starter , temp around 24 , humidity 60-70 % light on 18/6 , 1 looking dead & other not looking to good , yellowing on the leaf , any help advise would be greatly appreciated
Ps sorry for all the questions

Attachments

• IMG_4541.jpeg
    IMG_4541.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4539.jpeg
    IMG_4539.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 16

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Thepie

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Medium looks very wet. Could be overwatered. Do you have an oscillating fan pushing air at them?
Not at the moment, they are still in the greenhouse thing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 13

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Hi all after some advice, wondering what I’m doing wrong? Planted in grow dirt super starter , temp around 24 , humidity 60-70 % light on 18/6 , 1 looking dead & other not looking to good , yellowing on the leaf , any help advise would be greatly appreciated
Ps sorry for all the questions
So I’m struggling with those black plastic cells. I sown a whole tray of beets in the same starter soil and only had like 8 germinate after weeks.

Like old fox said, the are dampened off. I stopped using them for cannabis seeds but thought veggies would still be ok. The humidity domes are great but the seed trays need better air. I’m looking at double cups to help with the roots air pruning at the bottom.
And yeah once they pop take the dome off.

benn0

Baked
User ID
So I’m struggling with those black plastic cells. I sown a whole tray of beets in the same starter soil and only had like 8 germinate after weeks.

Like old fox said, the are dampened off. I stopped using them for cannabis seeds but thought veggies would still be ok. The humidity domes are great but the seed trays need better air. I’m looking at double cups to help with the roots air pruning at the bottom.
And yeah once they pop take the dome off.
I also dont use them for cannabis seeds as I know cannabis like to have a massive long tap root so I plant in biggerish pots but for veggies its completely fine, maybe not carrot and such but yeh.
I've also cloned in these and its worked great, both cannabis and veggies/ornamentals, of course utilized the use of the dome/humidity hood and slowly open the ports and raised the dome over a week or 2

Thepie

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Unfortunately, it’s a learning curve , time to start again!! Fingers crossed this time , with the help from you guys & this great platform, I should hopefully grow something!!
Ps any seed bank recommendations?
Cheers

MoFo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
For peace of mind (delivery wise) try @7eastgenetics
I’m going to have a junior educated guess and say your soil may have been too hot (not temperature). If you pulled them and starting again you would have had the chance to check the roots.

Top Bottom