Help please!

Ruben_Redd

Germinating
User ID
Hey beginner here any help would be awesome.

Just wondering what is going on with these seedlings? What have I done wrong? First set of true leaves shriveled just about dead.

PXL_20230915_042913501.jpgPXL_20230915_042905064.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Watering daily and or too much nutes and or ph maybe the issue.
What are daytime/nighttime temps and humidity ?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That coco looks rugged! Is it bag or brick coco?
If brick did you buffer it with calmag?

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
Some common things I have come across with coco. Some coco peat has high salt content, I wash it before i use it, always.
Water ph needs to be spot on, 6.5 is the sweet spot. Over watering is easy, coco tends to hold moisture for a few days.
And yeh, as HGO said, too young for nutes. I just put a tiny trace of a nitrogen nute for the first week and i water every 3/4 days.
Soil you get away with a lot, very forgiving, coco is a different game.

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
Lay of the cal mag, use half strength nutes at most, PH of 6

No need to water to run off at this stage, probably only need watering once every few days or less depending how warm it is, don't drown them just enough to stop the surface drying out till they start growing

Ruben_Redd

Germinating
User ID
Lay of the cal mag, use half strength nutes at most, PH of 6

No need to water to run off at this stage, probably only need watering once every few days or less depending how warm it is, don't drown them just enough to stop the surface drying out till they start growing
Ok cool definitely been over watering them then. Cheers

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Some common things I have come across with coco. Some coco peat has high salt content, I wash it before i use it, always.
Water ph needs to be spot on, 6.5 is the sweet spot. Over watering is easy, coco tends to hold moisture for a few days.
And yeh, as HGO said, too young for nutes. I just put a tiny trace of a nitrogen nute for the first week and i water every 3/4 days.
1694757516897.png

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
6.5ph the sweet spot for coco hey? Fkn been doin it wrong all these years I have.

Top Bottom